The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Got a lifetime partnership this year. Cheap when you hit 60. LOL Never have to buy another one for this state and still good for this state if I move to another.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Got a lifetime partnership this year. Cheap when you hit 60. LOL Never have to buy another one for this state and still good for this state if I move to another.
Bluejay are you tossing mud?

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Thanks Bob for the reminder.As for as the lifetime membership goes I had thought about geting it last year but with checking it out, kind of dumb on my part. This is the last year I'll have to buy lic anyway.Next yr I'll be 65:eek:oooh: and then I don't need none unless trout fishing which I'm not.
Thanks Again Bob sure glad you young fellows watch out for us old timers:roll_eyes:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
this fishin liscense thing gets expensive considering ive never been asked for it in my life. ive got one for cane tuck eee, illinois, kansas, missouri, and wisconsin.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I feel your pain. I have MO, IL, IN, OH, KY, AL, SC and FL

Ah, whats another few bones to the good ol State Of Missouri.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I'm now legal for another year in Missouri :0a5: That's in addition to Kansas, and Manitoba, which expires at the end of April.

I found expired licenses for Oklahoma, Tennessee, Alaska, Johnson County Kansas Parks, and Lake Texoma - not as bad as some of you tournament guys, but I that was still over $200 worth of licenses. :0a4:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
this fishin liscense thing gets expensive considering ive never been asked for it in my life.
I could say that until a couple of years ago, now I've been checked 7 times in 2 years... making up for lost time I guess.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just hope there's some trout left in the lake here in town. Seems like they all get poached before the catch and keep date, which just happens to be the license renewal date.:sad2:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I picked my new hunting/fishing license and trout stamp up at Wally World last week. Thanks for reminding me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts