Friendly Reminder......

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Crackr, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Saturday 4/1 is day 1 for the new fishing license year 2006. Just a reminder to have all bases covered, and happy fishing to all!

2. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    I bet ya'll a dollar that the authorities will be down at your fav. fishing spot to check you. I have to get mine too, i was lucky this year because i lost mine but nobody ever found out about it. So everybody be carefun the fines are hefty.

3. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Someone said they went up to 17$ Man it's getting expansive.
    Bill

4. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    But it's like the BOC worth every penney!

5. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Ours in Texas don't get renewed till last day of August and we pay over $20 for ours.

6. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Here in Kansas ours runs from 01/01 to 12/31. I have a lifetime now so I never forget. I used to keep at least 3 years worth of licenses just in case I spaced the new one in the spring. It got me out of a jam once. Ranger said that even tho I didnt have current I had three years running. 3 out of 4 got me a break. I went up to bait shop and got license and then found him. He just laughed and said he never worried.

7. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    A friend (barnboy64) and I went fishing Sat. Night, first dropping our lines at Henderson Ford Access near Martinsville. Our first casts were @ 4:30pm...at 5:15 a CO came to check our licenses along with a couple guys dropping a boat in. At 6:30 we got checked AGAIN by a different CO! With no luck there, we packed up around 9:15 and headed for Waverly Access. Around midnight we got another visit from the CO that checked us the second time!! Never before have I been checked twice (well 2 1/2) in the same outing!!

8. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Jim, thanks for a great idea. I always purchase my nonresident Indiana license, but I never thought about making a copy. I don't like the idea of them being made out of plain copy paper, so copying them would save me some money versus losing them if they get wet and deteriate. The KY license is a totally different setup however, with no possibility of making a copy. Vern