Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by tackleholic, Nov 13, 2009.

1. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    What a day it has been. I had a minor accident this morning but I was lucky that I didn't have to go to the ER over a small cut. :wink: At work this evening every thing was going wrong wrong wrong & the war was on. :angry:
    How was your Friday the 13th? :crazy:

2. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Not to bad minus not having a running boat now to fish this weekend.

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    It's all but just a number. As usual didn't do much of anything .

4. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Absolutely GREAT:smile2::smile2::smile2: Stay safe and watch out for Black Cats!!!:wink:

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It was a bad day for the poor ducks :sad2:[youtubevid]Jp9BSW38bXg[/youtubevid]

6. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    That scared the crap out of me Bill. I about spilled my pop.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. oldheavyd

oldheavyd New Member

State:
    Indiana
  8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Enjoyed a great Friday 13th. Don't believe in phobias.

9. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Bill that was just great my 4 year old and my twins where watching it with me. Scared the crap out of them. Now they wont stop crying. Not so much my 4 year old but the twins.

10. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    right after school i told my teacher i think is is bs and nothing but a number, then later that night my girlfriend of 6 months made me mad and i said lets just be friends for a while..so i guess bad things do really happen on friday the 13th:embarassed::embarassed:

11. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tell 'em to stop cryin' or you'll make 'em watch it again... thats what I'd do- lmao.

12. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    was a better day I think. I went hunting with someone who after 30 in the woods had spooked a doe who had walked up behind him. He heard her snorting & he turned to look straight into the doe. She started to run & just a few seconds later had ran up in behind me. Neither him nor me was able to make a 180 degree turn to shoot. #1, it would had been a dangerous shot & #2 it could have been highly illegal since #3 we are required to know what we are shooting at instead of having regrets later. :wink: :cool2:

13. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    i will send you the cleaning bill for my computer chair OMG ya got me

14. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i woke up ready to finnish a big job. that job would pay some medical bills for me. well i bent over to pick up something and hit the ground. just had back surgery in june now it out again! it messed up my opening weekend hunt and need to find someone to help me finish the job. there goes the profit margin. this has been the worst financial year ever for me, dont know if i can keep going on like this. :sad2:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  15. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    You've made the exact same mistake that I've done & done, over & over, again & again. We're some hard headed people, I guess. :confused2: