Friday the 12th

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by jonnycat, Jan 11, 2007.

1. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Planning on being on the water by 7:30 or so tomorrow before the rain gets here. Any thoughts on shad near Marshall Hall would be highly appreciated. Hope to see some of you out there. Later for now---jonnycat

2. pitbull

pitbull New Member

State:
    maryland
    Where U Going To Fish At I Will Be Near Fort Washington Tomorrow I Will Be There Early And Stay All Day. I Will Be In A Trihaul With A Johnson Outboard On It Stop By If U See Me.good Luck If U Get In Big Ones Let Me Know.

3. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I'll be putting in at Marshall Hall hopefully by 7:30 but with traffic you never know. I'll leave as soon as my children catch the bus at 6:25. Takes me just over an hour so that puts me down there around 8am at the latest. I'll have to leave before too late but I'll stay as late as I can. I replied in the other thread with a description of my little boat. I'll see you out there for sure. I hope to have some live bait fish like bluegill and white perch. See you then. Later for now---jonnycat

4. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Good Luck guys I think the best fishing will be from 6 am to 10 am let me kow how it works