Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Osage was rippin and full of trash.We boated 15 blues 12lbs was the biggest,the 4 to 6 lb fish were outside of the channel and hittin fast.Couldnt fish the channel cause way too much timber comin down the channel.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boated 3 limits of eaters today but was a little tuff on the osage,got wet as you could possibly get!!!
Beats the hell out of workin cattlin in the rain tho!!!!
Shes still rippin hard couldnt keep 10 ozs down in the channel,dodgen logs still looks like you could walk on on top of em at times.
Not too many boats at now!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Boated 3 limits of eaters today but was a little tuff on the osage,got wet as you could possibly get!!!
Beats the hell out of workin cattlin in the rain tho!!!!
Shes still rippin hard couldnt keep 10 ozs down in the channel,dodgen logs still looks like you could walk on on top of em at times.
Not too many boats at now!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job AGIAN matt. Better slow down save me a few lol. Just kiddin man keep it up glad to hear ya got out of workin cows that woulda been a mess for sure. Gonna hit truman for some flatties tommorow night big time. Got about 70 big gills in the tank with a death wish. If i figure out some honey holes on this new water youll have to come down and hit it with us sometime. Good luck man.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great job matt!!
it was like the dead sea at Talley this weekend,didnt see but 1 boat out on the water all weekend. the trash was pretty thick as you said. you must've got caught up in the same rain storm we did this morning, it rained hard for quite a while. lol. where do you put in at??

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice job AGIAN matt. Better slow down save me a few lol. Just kiddin man keep it up glad to hear ya got out of workin cows that woulda been a mess for sure. Gonna hit truman for some flatties tommorow night big time. Got about 70 big gills in the tank with a death wish. If i figure out some honey holes on this new water youll have to come down and hit it with us sometime. Good luck man.

Im ready !!!!
Have boat will travel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.