friday nite on the solomon

Discussion in 'KANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by duane kingsbury, Jul 3, 2009.

1. duane kingsbury

duane kingsbury New Member

State:
    kansas
    Hi guys,
    Heading up to Beloit tonight to see if we can catch a few. Heard yesterday that they have dropped the water from Glen Elder down to 500 hope that helps with the flattys. Taking a few blue gill, but also some schrimp and beef melt for the channels. I'll let everyone know how we did tomorrow after I get some sleep. Shawn are you going up tonite?
    Duane

2. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    GOOD LUCK TO Y'ALL !!

3. duane kingsbury

duane kingsbury New Member

State:
    kansas
    caught a few, but it started to rain so we stayed near Lincoln and fished down river. It kept looking pretty bad to the west so we decided to call it a night. It really poured on the way home.
    Duane

4. nOct3rn4l

nOct3rn4l Member

State:
    Kansas
    Christy and I were out catching Bait at Bennington State lake for the Nite Bite, we were doing good catching them Perch then all of a sudden they quit bitting on the worms, 20 minutes or so later here came the rain so we bailed outa there and headed home only to get caught in a big downpoor where we had to pull over and stop at the town of Bennington, we let the storm go over us for awhile and took off again, finally got home to see that our power was out and stayed out till 4:00 a.m. this Morning.
    What a night, now its time to get the Mud gear out and think about were to go fishing. :)

5. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Good luck out there Shawn..

6. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Sounds about right Shawn. Find that big feeder creek, and give'em hell !!! Good luck to you two. :big_smile: