Friday night

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by swamp stomper, Jun 15, 2009.

1. swamp stomper

swamp stomper New Member

State:
    GA.
    I hope this isn't a pattern for the tourn.! There was no current! Before dark I thought they were releasing water up river. Turned out they were releasing water down river and the water level droped 2 ft. Wasn't a good night only caught 2 small ones. I tried skipjack, live and cut bream. Tried deep and shallow in the usual spots but if theres no current its going to be rough!! There where a couple more boats that looked like they were serious cat men but didn't get to talk to no one.
    SS

2. efrith

efrith New Member

State:
    Seale Alabama
    Travis the fish are scatter out and hard to find I was there friday and caught a 10 pound blue cat. I had a fish break 30 pound big game just before I left for home. You'll do fine if you just fine the fish. The water should be running saturday evening until about 10:30pm if they keep on the same pattern as they have for the last three weeks for saturday nights. Maybe we'll catch some big fish saturday night and if we don't well we"ll just have a lot of fun trying:smile2:.

3. Raven

Raven New Member

State:
    alabama
    lost my cheap catfish pole this weekend, working with fresh cut bait snapped last 1' of pole right off then broke the line around midnight.

talk about mad.....

4. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    last sat i was fishing with my tidewater by Shakespeare and i went to cast out and it made a sound like something turned loose in it and now it cast funny and tries to backlash. and to beat that fishing sucked:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

i am sure this weekend will be better.:wink:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like we are having a good run of bad luck! Hope everyone's fishing turns around and we have a good time on saturday