Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out fishing yesterday at 5pm till midnight. First showed up at the Steamplant in Cumberland City and there were a few guys wearing some catfish out. One guy had a 26lb flathead, and had probably 10 others in the 5-9 pound range. Most of the smaller ones were channels and a few flats. We caught bait pretty and headed out on the river. I fished the same spot as last Sunday and had 2 in within 10 minutes. I caught around 15 for the night but nothing with much size. All were within 5-15 pounds. Anyone else able to get out?

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The river was fine out in Cumberland City. Current wasn't moving to fast, not that much debris, and the side creeks are full of water making excellent fishing. The fish are def moving shallower and starting the spawn.

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I fished the mouth last night for 30 minutes and didn't even get a nibble. Head up river about 200 yards above Lock C, on your right there's a small creek. That's were I have been catching all mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.