Friday - Looking for fishing partners have room in boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by skippi2use, Apr 9, 2009.

1. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Looking to see if I can find someone who wants to go fish near spencer tomarrow. I am taking the boat, and will fish either monroe, white river, or the pits at linton. I am stuck going with the wife to the outlaws. However she was nice enough to let me take the boat. Send me a pm if you want to go and I will give my cell number. Could put as many as 3 people in the boat.

2. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    what time you going friday? i MIGHT be able to get down there in the evening, not sure yet.. if nobody makes any reservations, give me a call ill see what i can do!

3. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Hey Shane, wish I could make it man! Go to Monroe and try to get on some of those monster channels that we caught a couple summers ago!

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good luck bud, let us know what happens... I'm more a flathead guy so it's still too cold for me.... I just bought my lic. only yesterday. lol

5. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was down here was about 5 weeks after the flood last year it was tough, they had just started dumping monroe big time. The time before that we caught about 15 fish between 10-18 pounds and about another 20 or so to boot. Great thing is that I can put the top and sides up and keep it about 65-70 in there. Ask kyle its extremely nice, as he found out at geist a few nights ago. I guess we caught about 15 or so up there in about 4 hours. Had five that where between 5-9 pounds. Having seen the white river after dark down here tonight dont look like Ill be on there. Looks like it will be Monroe or Linton.

6. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    man that sauna is sweet.... we hit geist mon night mon night.. it was 34 degrees outside, but at times inside that boat, i almost needed to take my sweatshirt off.. i satyed comfortable all night wearing a long sleeve shirt, t shirt and a hooded sweat shirt!:crazy:

thanks for the good time on the water shane.. talkin momma into taking me to monroe in the morning... let me know if you dont find anyone, looks like i can make it :smile2:

7. Trahviiz

Trahviiz Member

State:
    Indianapolis
    When I find a way to get around I'd love to meet you guys and hit some waters I'm not used to. Sometime this summer perhaps, you seem to know your waters.

8. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Man the strip pits in linton are awesome! I havent done any catfishing there, or even fished it yet this year. I caught my personal best largemouth and crappie there. The largemouth was a female 7 1/2 pound spawned out, would have been around 10 with eggs. The crappie was 3 lbs! Wow! I took a picture of both and turned them loose. A lot of fish there if you know how to fish the pits.

9. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    The weather on 4/17 is suppose to be sunny & in the 70's. I might be spending my weekdays off fishing alone. Does anyone want to join the
    "FAC" club?:embarassed:

10. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    sign me up david! the days that i have avalible to fish, seems nobody wants to go!:embarassed:

hard to go these days with no drivers license, but i still get out..

11. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    BY THE WAY.... DR Pepper... we went out on monroe friday, boated about 15-18 channels, big one was 8.8 small one was in the 2 lb range.. 90% of them was 5-6lbs.. good day considering all the rain we got.. had to dock it for about 45 mins because of lightning, other than that it was just fighting rain all day..

12. Trahviiz

Trahviiz Member

State:
    Indianapolis

Not being able to afford insurance and what is what's keeping me from being able to get some serious fishing in. If I can ever find a job I'm going to hit better waters, bigger fish, and tag along with a few BOC brothers. For now, the fishing alone club is all I've got. :sad2:

13. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    NO DRIVERS LICENSE!!!! What kind of trouble are you into?:confused2:

14. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I was out of work for 5 month with no pay. I ended up getting 2 pt jobs as a custodian. It's alot of ____, but as least I'm working.:cool2:

15. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have a licence just havent finished the car yet.. I have gotten really lazy... Kinda dissapointed in myself... Ive put on 20 pounds in a matter of a few months

16. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You sleep too long to we was supposed to go to dr peppers today to pick up the boat what happened

17. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Try 40#'s in 5 months!:sad2:

18. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I've got 3 days off next week, 4/21, 4/24-25. I guess I'll have to wait & see who else wants to join the FAC.:confused2: