Friday Da 13th

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by smokey, Jun 13, 2008.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey everyone it's fri da 13th. anyone got a story from this date?
    smokey

2. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Sure do, had today unofficially off work so as to take a small float trip.
    Just got a call from my boss, he now has something that JUST has to be done today.

I am cheesed!!!!!:angry:

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Got a divorce on Friday the 13th back in the 80's. That was my lucky day!! LOL

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    well not yet... but its raining again here in Indiana so I might have one on the saturday the 14th for ya:crazy:

5. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    One of my clients got a 28 pound Ark. blue this morning (Friday/6-13-08) and it surprised the heck out of me. You can see the photo in the NC section, Lakes and Reserviors.

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I went fishing at the local pond and the grounds keepers pulled 45 dead channels from the pond this morning. I left and went to another pond and yanked out 4 dead ones myself. Here ya can see the turkey vultures fighting over them. I only had my cel phone camera with me. There were 9 of them at one point.

Attached Files:

7. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    huh wonder whats up with that....

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages

That would be the wonderful folks at the ndow Nevada. They truck up the fish from arizona in small floor freezer size tanks and dump them in a hot basket in 120 degree weather and cook them before they hit the water. And they wonder why they die.Here are some pics I took

Attached Files:

9. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    No stories, but it is my birthday today, so maybe a story or two by tomorrow morning:wink:

10. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well today i had a feeling i wouldnt escape work without something crazy happning. Well i made it almost all day until around 2:30, i was helping to hook up a 480v connection in a machine, well the guy that was right next to me knocked one of the big cables loose and BOOOOOOOOMMMMM, arked and used a little 18ga wire as a fuse, i have black flash burnt skin up both arms and was totally blinded for a few minutes and deaf for about 3 hours, still got ringing in my ears. The other guy got burned pretty bad and really shaken up, im just glad we didnt have the maching up and running at its full 600v 1000amp output:crazy:

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Well happy birthday.:009:

12. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    maybe you'll find out your 10 years older than you thought you were... something like that:eek:oooh:
    happy b day!