Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out there about 4:30 wife and I caught some nice gills (she caught most of them) ran into Jeffrey in the blue yak and we headed up stream. Ran into Travis talked a bit and Laurie and I went to a spot we have fished before, Caught one about 30# and had another one on for about 40 to 45 minutes. This fish must have been a real hog, it pulled the boat. Line finally broke kind of glad my arms were getting sore. Also I was about out of line (reel holds 290 yards) Ran into mert and shortpole in the morning passed by Garret. Shortpole was fishing with a dude named Santaigo, Santaigo was asking Jim to rub some oil on his back. Whats up with that?

· Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got out there about 4:30 wife and I caught some nice gills (she caught most of them) ran into Jeffrey in the blue yak and we headed up stream. Ran into Travis talked a bit and Laurie and I went to a spot we have fished before, Caught one about 30# and had another one on for about 40 to 45 minutes. This fish must have been a real hog, it pulled the boat. Line finally broke kind of glad my arms were getting sore. Also I was about out of line (reel holds 290 yards) Ran into mert and shortpole in the morning passed by Garret. Shortpole was fishing with a dude named Santaigo, Santaigo was asking Jim to rub some oil on his back. Whats up with that?
Here is a pic.

Attachments

· Registered
18 Posts
I think having you on the lake improves my luck. The flats must reccognize the sound of your motor. Shortly after you left a boy and his grandfather stopped by. Guess what they asked me for as I was leaving...worms. Pay it foward!!

G

·
where did we pass at ? didnt see ya .. congrats on the fish i didnt do sh*t i caught a 4 lb and 10 1/2 flat.. next time ya see me flag me down all them damn boats look alike to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.