Freeze warning in mid-April

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by whisker maniac, Apr 13, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Can ya'll believe this weather???:angry_2: A freeze warning in mid April!!!!!:0a18: even here in deep south Arkansas!!!!!:0a5: Suppose to get down to at least 35 degrees tonight and 34 degrees tomorrow night.:beat_brick: All the fish are probably so confused they don't know whether to spawn or not:cry::doubt::0a32:it would just turn off nice and stay that way so we good fish and enjoy the spring and the outdoors.

Got my long weekend coming up this next week and guess what, it's suppose to rain again.:dribble: I'm getting sick of this crazy weather.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I never seen anything like it either Kevin. Lost my garden last year due to the late ice storm and ain't going there again. I'll just wish n wait.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I know what your saying hopefully we can get the rough weather and cold weather behind us

4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    got my frog togs handy kev so rain or shine im waiting.come on over its catching time.

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    John it SHOULD be safe to plant around...........AUGUST!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink:

6. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    It's miserable in southern Illinois too Bro. Been dying to go fishing and have only been twice... not a whole lot of luck either time. The fish are so screwed up it isn't even funny. They must be crabbing about as much as we are... they are ready to 'get busy' and mother nature is keeping them from it. :smile2:

7. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    The bright side is bugs usually arent nearly as bad.