free time

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by FLOAT TRIP WILLIE, Nov 10, 2007.

1. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    i get to go fishing sunday, just wondering can you use the ramp in alton?
    if not i might have to put in at c.b. and ride up there. found a nice whole last time i was there & really want to fish it again.

then again i never put in at flamm city. comimg from st. louis how would i get there? maybe i can find ryan's honey hole..................lol

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    To Flamm City.....

I-55 south to the Richardson Rd exit...make a left (east)...travel to 61/67 AKA JeffCo BLVD...make a right (south)...travel to Telegraph Rd...make a left (east)....travel approximately 1.5 miles and the ramp is on the right!

3. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    The Alton marina ramp, above Mel Price is fine to use. Used it today. I locked thru this afternoon and saw that a couple boats were able to launch at Maple Island.

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    did you do any good today?

5. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Willie, Willie, Willie..... of course I didn't do any good. :smile2::smile2: You can't judge a particular days bite off of my experience. :wink: That is for certain.

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

C'mon Dan......... don't be so hard on yourself!

That's OUR JOB!!!!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    LOL:smile2: Well I just talked to Aaron and he fished from Flam City today. He had a rough go at it. I havnt fished since last Sunday and It doesnt sound like I have missed much. Aaron told me that Flam City is pretty much unusable right now and that the water dropped a bunch on him today while he was out there. He barely got his boat out of the water and he has a little 15 ft alumacraft. Looks like if I get to go it will be from Truman or down town. I was hopen to get out this week and go but with it getting dark so early I doubt it. :sad2: