free reps dead serious

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, May 10, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    anyone showing a link to an article that you have posted to the library in the past month of april, or ones that post one in the next 30 days will get 9000+ reps from me.

all you have to do is take a few minutes of your time and compose, and photo some tip trick or set up that you have developed and share it with your brothers and sistes of the b.o.c.

and you can say what ya want about cats. because im sick lately of the rep crap. want reps. post something useful. youll get mine and a big thanks.

remember. 5 articles gets you a ribbon. i have thousands of posts that are just hellos and thanks and BS. but ive earned my awards. there free. just earn them.

i have a fresh stash of reps waiting to be

EARNED!:wink:

disclaimer. this post isnt the feelings or is backed by the b.o.c. staff. this post was done on JEREMYS own behalf and is soley his responsibility. lmao. jeremy agrees to the terms and liabilities of this post and the b.o.c. isnt responsible for reps not givin by the author from any suit or claim. thanks for your time.:smile2:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    RITE ON! Fine post. The challenge has been layed out.:wink:

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'll second that,,,motion carried! Good one Jeremy.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    you know what bothers me. this thread will die quick. but rep me threads will get page after page of comments. sad.:sad2:

5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Perhaps either here or start another thread, list some ideas you would like to see put into the library.

Maybe one day when I figure out this cat fishin stuff I will write something ; )~

Great idea.

-Jim-

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I had to go check my rep power......I will add 15,574 points to the total, for anyone who meets the requirements Jeremy laid out. I don't know enough about catifshing to submit an article, but I can darn well appreciate someone who does.

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    15,000 :crazy:

well give some to mac. NORMANLAKEBLUES just got a pm from him on his article. Spring is here, are you ready?

thanks mac for your contributions.

one good thing. i havent got un deserved reps for this thread. and am glad. i dont want em for this thread. i want to get good info from our members. and them to get reps.

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jeremy,WELL PUT,I think you may be on to something here. I have been working on one ,but my pics aint what I wanted,so I will re do the pics and submit in time ,but cause I have been intending to do so for a while ,not for the other reason:wink:

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
  10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'll also give my almost 15,000 points also for the library article . I owe you Jeremy for your new article, but will get you later!:wink::big_smile:

Have LNB post here or give me a link so I can Rep him also. ;)

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ozzy. posted balcony gardening. cool, this is working. reps to ya.:wink:

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
  13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
  14. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Hopefully that wont be the case. The main reason I keep logging on every day is because I am looking for something new, something I havent heard about before, something I want to learn more about. Thats the BOC. :wink:

15. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Jeremy, great offer, thanks. Personally though, I'm about "idea'ed out" for awhile. I've pretty much done everything to the Catoon I can, other than improving on the poles for my anchoring system, which I done did before your offer:smile2:. I do have something "new" I'm working on though, just not ready to post it yet, not quite done yet.

16. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
  17. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    How do you know how many rep points you are worth... I mean giving?

I'll give gladly!

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    when ya log in on your home page it tells rep power. mine is 9,860. for 1,400,000 and change.:wink:

19. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'll post something up one of these days soon. Been racking my small brain for a while now thinking of something to write useful and original. :confused2: Not for the reps but just cause I agree everyone should try to submit articles that are useful to members.

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    You can call it a article if ya want. I aint the best talker on here by far. This however is a article pertaining to the city slicker gardening bucket growing system. If I can write something, you can also.