Free Rep Points!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RamRod, May 4, 2008.

1. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'll take em! LOL!:wink:

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    And give em!:wink:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    You Rep Troller you.....I can't believe some people will stoop to this level and do this.......:confused2::crazy::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

J/K Johnny, I sent some to you, why do I need all these, I'd rather share than be stingy!!! Better watch out, some people will take this thread offensive.....:smile2::smile2::smile2:....Oh well!!! Thats funny!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Here ya go. Turnin the whole rep system into a game. You'll know when I'm offended and believe me I don't take prisoners.:wink:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

That was an unneeded shot ya took at me. My post was for my buddy Johnny.
    Its not just you that I was referring to.:angry:
    Say what ya wanna say, I really don't care anymore!!!

6. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Whats all the hostility brothers?

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Really Crab!!! I just don't get it???

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    John Don't take all this stuff so personally. If we see humour in something and laugh about it, it doesn't mean we dislike someone, it means we find it humourous.

1 thread like this one, yours, and mine will generate a page worth of rep, asked for or not in 1 day. Is it humourous that rep, designed to be given and accepted for wisdom and good helpful information can be manipulated, either intentionally or unintentionally?

Just because we refer to you in a post doesn't mean anything other than we spotted something that caught our attention. It's all good, so smooth your feathers bro!

Johnny, I repped you after you repped me so I can't rep you now. John, I repped you on yours yesterday, and you me on mine, so today I can't.

See what this means? Were any of the three of our threads worthy of all the rep we received?

Hey, this post here deserves rep..... go ahead.... you know you want to! :wink:

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    lets all get together and go fishin:wink:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I'm not turning anything into a game. My post was not entirely directed toward you either, there is a couple more that it was directed to.

11. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    im willin to trade a lil rep and give a lil and take a lil and what the hell here ya go

12. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey its only rep... If a pretty girl was to become a member right now... She would have just as much rep as me in three hours or so... We all see rep in our own little light and what we wish to do with it is ours to do... so why do so many get so touchy even if some wanted to just hand it out... I give it to new Members all the time just for them signing up... Anything wrong with that

13. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Wait a minute, I'm claiming this action and changing my name to "REP PIMP" HMMM 20,000 members at ??? a rep. Darn, Yup Rep Pimp. LOL:wink:

14. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    LOL I guess you really want you some rep points if someone on here can explain to me how to send them I would send you some but right now I have no clue how to do it.

15. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    There is a medal with a star in the upper right hand corner of the post.... right beside the post number.

Go ahead and try it on this post right here. Got it?

Now, go forth young man. Go forth prosper, multiply and rep people!

16. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I always give a new member a rep for signing up. Thats my thing.

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    no reps from me to anyone posting in these threads :smile2:. asking aint the way. no offense johnny i know this was done in humor. :wink:

you guys kill me.:smile2:

18. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    and if someone ticks you off hit the little red flag up there....LOL J/K:tounge_out:

19. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hmm........YOU may be on to something!! LOL!:smile2::wink:

20. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Oh man, and the whole time I thought I was handing out positive rep points! :tounge_out::smile2: