Free pheasant hunt for disabled hunters

Discussion in 'Bird Hunting' started by Crawdad, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Crawdad

Crawdad New Member

State:
    Mid-Missouri
    One of the groups i belong to in MO is providing a free game farm pheasant hunt for chair bound or otherwise disabled hunters. I helped out last year 7 the guys had a great time. For info, drop me an e-mail.

2. Crawdad

Crawdad New Member

State:
    Mid-Missouri
    Postponed till March 10th cause of the weather. It'll be a lot more fun then.
    Just let me know.

3. guns sugar

guns sugar New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thats really nice!! My deceased brother in law would of loved it!... Hubby use to take him to deer hunts in Alabama with Wheelin Sportsman organization. Its sure good that people make things like this possible for the disabled folks... i want to thank you for your part in helping out... take care and best wishes hope alot of folks sign up.

Karolyn

4. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Bill, I think that this is a wonderful thing that you guys are doing, and I cant imagine how much it is appreciated by the hunters. I can't imagine the feeling these guys get when they have thought that maybe their hunting carreer has been shortened, then to learn that you guys are helping them continue to do what they love. It gives me goose bumps, just thinking about it! My hats off to you guys! You are TRUE Outdorsmen, to make this possible!