Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Free Lowrance X47

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  catfishscotty 
#1 ·
Cleaning out my workshop today and ran across the Lowrance X47 sonar that I took off of my first boat a couple of years ago. It got used for maybe 6 months or so when it was new and then sat on a shelf since then.

The unit works fine and comes with a transducer and mounting bracket. It's an entry-level unit to be sure, but it'll at least show you how deep the water is and maybe help find some structure or bait fish. The manual is available here: http://www.lowrance.com/upload/Lowrance/Documents/Manuals/x47ex_0105-941_111902.pdf

I don't need it anymore and would like to give it away to a BOC member who doesn't already have a fish finder of any kind and who could put it to good use. If you're that person, send me a PM and tell me about your situation.

#6 ·
I have an old HummingBird flasher and an old Eagle which is similar to that one.

They both do well for what I need, Mark the bottom, the fish I will see when I pull them up!!:wink::big_smile:

#9 ·
Flatheadhunter33 (Dameon) sent me a nice PM and it sounds like he'll be able to get some use out of the X47 so I'll be sending it to him later this week.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

#11 ·
Way to go Marty. Glad to see another brother benefit from you generosity. That is what the brotherhood is about. The kindness of others willing to share. Reps to you bro.

Tom

#12 ·
Well, after many other set backs time-wise with work etc...we finally got the finder hooked up last night. It was really easy to do after all. Were heading out this afternoon and staying till tomorrow morning. Im looking forward to learning to use the finder! Thanks again Marty!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.