Free Fish Ohio Days

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Mizzbigcat, May 2, 2008.

1. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    I just wanted to remind everyone that May 3rd and 4th are the 'Free Fish Ohio' days this year. If you know someone who never gets a fishing license, take them out this weekend and turn them onto some fishing fun!

:0a17:

Ohio fisherman numbers have dropped dramaticly in the past twenty years, do your part to help bring them back up!

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for the info Angie.:wink:

I bought my OH license this year but I'll tell my buddies about that and hopefully they'll take advantage of that great deal!!! :smile2:

3. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Hey John ... tell them KY boys it is all CPR in Ohio ..... LOL! .... :smile2: Garry-

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey Angie thank you for the info, I live in Kentucky but I will try and make it down to Ohio either tommorow or Sunday and fish some do you all have any advice where some good places would be to go.

5. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio

I can't give you any tips on where to go, but I'll tell ya'll where NOT to go...Caesar's Creek Lake. I haven't caught a catfish there yet this year dangit!

:smile2:

Yeah, tell all your KY buddies, ya'll get out and fish!

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for reminding everyone....................................now all the good holes will be taken!!:smile2: Its very important to get people out fishing and this is a great opportunity.

7. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
  8. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    Too bad the weather wasn't a little bit more cooperative. Rainy all day Saturday, and a little on the cool side Sunday. Probably didn't draw the people that don't allready buy liscenses anyway. They should have it a little later in the spring when the weather might be a little bit more predictable.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

All CPR for 10#'s and less. I rarely keep Channels(2-4 times per year) and only keep Flatties if their gonna die. Anything over 8-10#'s goes back home to reproduce.:wink::big_smile:
    That OK with you Garry??? :wink::smile2: