Free campsite for gathering...

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Storm27m, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Storm27m

Storm27m New Member

State:
    Wichita, Kansas
    I found out last week that I will be unable to make the gathering this weekend:angry:. We have some training (shooting) and due to a full schedule at the range in Salina (military), we are stuck shooting on Saturday. With travel time, this looks like it will be an all day event for me. Originally, I was planning on coming up Friday evening and departing Sunday morning so I have a site reserved for Friday and Saturday night. I called the customer service line and found out that I can transfer my reservation to someone else, free of charge.

SOOOOOOO, If someone wants the site (Site 18 I think) I need some personal info to give to the campground. The reservation is paid for and there will be no cost to whoever takes it. I don't want to cancel and I'd like to keep the site reserved for the group. I'll use the post itself to figure out who gets the site (first "I'll take it" within this post). If no one takes the site by tomorrow evening (say 6pm), I have to cancel to avoid an extra charge on my card. Any takers?

I'd need the following info by this evening if possible (by PM of course):
    Name
    Address
    Phone
    Email

If possible, I also need to know the following info. If you can't get the info to me, I'll just set it at the max occupancy.

Number of vehicles (2 max)
    Number of tents (2 max)
    Number of guests (8 max)

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Ill take it.

3. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Looks like we'll be bringing 3 tents after all, so we were looking at getting another site anyway. There will be room for another tent on this site, so , here we go again, lol !!! , first one to post gets it. :smile2:

4. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Sorry you cant make it Josh.:sad2: That sucks.
    Thats nice of ya to offer your site.

5. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Sorry you cant make it Josh. I was looking forward to meeting you. Take care in Salina , hope to see you at the next one. :big_smile:

6. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    way to be all over it Kieth,see ya there. I wasnt sure until last week we were going to get to go due to the back situation but they are still screwing me around so we ll be there. its almost Friday . hope the fish are on big time this weekend

7. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    PM sent to you Gary:big_smile:

8. Storm27m

Storm27m New Member

State:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Alright, looks like the spot goes to Keith. I made all the changes and you are now the primary occupant for the site. I went ahead and put the campsite at max occupancy because you didn't specify. I replied to you PM, but I need an email address to send you a copy of the reservation because they said you might need it if any problems arise.

9. Storm27m

Storm27m New Member

State:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks for the email address. You should have the reservation in your email. Hope you guys have a great time. Catch lots of fish and take lots of pictures!

10. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Really sorry you can't make it Josh. Hope to meet you some other time.

11. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Josh, was looking forward to meeting you, sorry you can't make it this time:sad2:. Maybe the next mini?
    Thanks for donating the site too.

12. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Josh sorry you cant make this one but there will be others this yr.

13. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    well sence nowone is speaking up ill talk to my friend, rocky the one you met:wink:, hes supposed to be going sat 4ish i didnt ask him if he had a spot reserved or not. heck if so my wife was talking about going to OK. with her friend. if so i may take the durango and use it for a tent lol:smile2: possabile i may take it :confused2::big_smile:

14. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Brandon, Im sorry Ive been so busy packing and getting everything ready, I havent had time to get back on here. Larry (MickeyMoo) asked for it late last night. If for some reason he isnt able to make it. Its yours. I hope this doesnt keep you from coming. Like Shelby said it would be good to see you and your crew again. Take Care. :big_smile: