free bait...whos coming?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rcbbracing, Apr 15, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Okay i found a guy on craigslist that has a pond...He said he is in the process of filling it in and netted all the fish to one end...he said there is about 1000 fish just on one end...he said anythign from minis clear up to 14inches...said he wasnt sure what kinds of fish are there he just wants them out..He lives in galion...waiting for a email back and heck not like there isnt enough to go around if there is really 1000.......pm your number or something if ya wanna tag along...Im also going to tappan saturday night and figured if the guy is gonna be home ill go out saturday morning...Even if this lake is a bust and there isnt much there i am game to go throw net some shad or something...bait excursion...ill share some local ponds and stuff to get bait too...just looking for someone to tag along before tappans tournament....THANKS and let me know!

2. hhca

hhca New Member

State:
    Ohio
    could be interested where you at

3. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    when and where are we talking? Im down by Dayton, may be interested but bettin its too long of a haul.

4. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah i live in loudonville actually but the fish are in galion...Looks to be up on the other side of mansfield from me....I think i am looking at an hour plus drive...where you guys from and feel free to get back to me if you want to come along....the more the marrier.

5. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looks like it would be over three hours from Cincinnati. Thanks for the offer though! In the 7 hour round trip I could probably catch 1000 bluegill lol!

6. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    yeah its a good 5-6 hrs from me, my dad is originally from the mansfield area so I know the trip. If it were closer I would be in, but I can probably just catch the bait around here. Thanks for the info and the offer though.

7. hhca

hhca New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well i prolly would like to go when you leaving tomorrow i work till 2 tonight so shoot me details and where to meet you i live in harrison county number would be helpful