Freakin out!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MINNESOTA TALK' started by rushing, Jan 31, 2007.

1. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Winter is just draggin and I want to be on the river! Winter is lame!:crazy:

2. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    in nashville we are getting the same weather you guys have I know what you mean

3. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Hey Rob,
    I hear you on this winter. IF you would make you feel any better I have a post on IDA with a pic of us fishing some open water on the MN from last friday before cold hit, it by 35W on the MN
    We managed to snag and net a couple shad. No bites other that, but it was nice to do a little open water fishing.
    PM me for details if you have questions.

Last question. That Flat your holding in your avitar. does is have a Forked whisker? And if does. Is its lower Jaw goofy? I caught one this summer. twice actually (same fish). That had a couple forked whiskers and a lower cleft pallet.

Spring will be here before we know it.

thanks
    Larry

4. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Both wiskers on each side were forked. I had never seen that before. I did catch one last year with forked wiskers on one side. There wasnt anything wrong with either of their jaws that I can remember.

Becareful messin with the river in winter. I have no desire to muck around in the cold untill the flats start to move.:lol:

5. Kelo80

Kelo80 New Member

State:
    SW MN
    I hear ya, I cant wait to hit the river with the new boat either!

6. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    Dang guys, the snow is really coming down and your all pumped up about the upcoming season?? I guess now the the walleye season is over, its about time to start thinking about those Kittys :big_smile: But at the pace the snow is falling, I hate to see what the river is going to look like as the snow starts melting.