FREAK SHOW FIGHT CARD!!!!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by lookin_4_moby, Sep 30, 2009.

1. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    I saw this and had to post it:smile2: Saturday December 12th in Birmingham Alabama at the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex features a circus fight card of Eric "Butterbean" Esch vs Tank Abbot:tounge_out: and if this isn't enough of a freak show to catch your interest you haven't heard the "Main Event" yet. The main event is ex ruff ryder and troubled rapper DMX debut bout against Eric Martinez.:roll_eyes: Another celebrity thinkin he can fight in mma. We all saw how long Jose Canseco lasted, all 77 seconds of it:smile2:. Can't wait to see these.

2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Is it gonna be televised? Hope you dont have to pay to watch that crap, but it would be fun to watch.

3. BowieKnife357

BowieKnife357 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I always wondered who would win between Butterbean and Tank. :confused2:

4. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    I think it may be televised locally in alabama but not nationwide, and yes they're charging people to get in and watch the fight. sad I know

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Seen that too. I thought the dmx bout was wrestling only against a member of his promotion or management or something??

6. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You can watch it online the next day at least I am sure. :wink:

some on guys....freak shows? Nah not at all :roll_eyes:

At least with Butterbean and Tank it's a good matchup. Not too much of a freak show really. Butterbean is actually a pretty decent striker, he just doesn't have the body to put into MMA. Tank is just a stubborn brawler that had no interest in evolving with MMA since his style is just brawling, not MMA. Ya gotta give the promoters credit. Without these guys on the card, nobody would want to buy tickets.
    DMX.......well I would have to guess needs some money since he has screwed up with all the millions he made.

7. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    I bet Unka Paul can take em... go Unka :wink:

8. BowieKnife357

BowieKnife357 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    How can you not love a fighter that uses Sweet Home Alabama for his entrance music?? :tounge_out: