franklin fair grounds fishing show

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by hdfatboy29, Jan 18, 2010.

1. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    a friend told me this weekend that at franklin indiana their having a fishing show . i know they said their club would be there but i havent heard of anything else being there this weekend anyone else know more??

2. Jetdoc

Jetdoc New Member

State:
    Mooresville Indiana
    I have not heard anything about this coming weekend, but next weekend Jan. 30-31 there is going to be the Idiana Fishing Expo at the Johnson County fairgrounds in Franklin.

3. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    thanks roy maybe they got their dates goofed or i didnt hear them right i,ll see if i can find an agenda for it for everyone thanks and god bless

4. Lil Chuck

Lil Chuck New Member

State:
    in
    dude thats pretty close to me. i should go

5. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    chuck i dont know where your at but i have a shakespear combo i,ll give you if you want to try them . i myself love the open face better i outcast the bait casters with less weight on . but that,s just my preference. but it,s yours if you want to meet me sometime in martinsville we can go down to the 39 bridge and let you try it out if you,d like?? thanks and god bless

6. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Double check those dates on Franklin Co Fairgrounds. I do have the 31st off. Maybe we can call & meet some of us there. :fingers-crossed:

7. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i,ll see what i can do lee i know sportsman lodge in greenwood is having an open house and giving away a bass boat. this weekend and next month is the boat sport and travel show around the 19th.

8. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I'll give you a call early Sun morning to let you know what time we'll be in Franklin.