Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know about you but heres my approach. If I'm on the water and it starts to blow a bit and the rain starts comein down I stay. I'm prepared for it. Got the rain gear in the boat and it only takes a second to get it on. Besides, ya can see it comein most of the time and ya can take a pre-emptive strike.

Now, if the weather is gonna be wet and windy before I'm on the water its mission scrubbed. One thing to be fishin and have it come in on ya but to start out in it. NAH!!!! I'll just stay home and snell some hooks or see if the Mrs. is feelin frisky. LOL!

YOUR THOUGHTS. THANX!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I just bought two 25 packs of 8/0 Gamakatsu circle hooks. The next time it rains lets have a snelling party at your place. :smile2:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I just bought two 25 packs of 8/0 Gamakatsu circle hooks. The next time it rains lets have a snelling party at your place. :smile2:
Well if you do i have to go i still don't think I am snelling the hooks right.. even though i watched the video's..........over and over.. i think i need to see someone do it live...:confused2:

·
Registered
James N ... Central California.
10,294 Posts
Hey am all for drinking much beer and inpailing myself with sharp metal object's well being naked :roll_eyes: But the being around a group of drunk naked :confused2:men i want nutting to do with ....Sorry but aint going to show up for that party lmao

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
George just put the necked in so none of us real beer drinkers dont show up and drink his beer he aint foolin me:smile2: and he aint got enough beer(LOL)

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This thread went ta hell real quick. LOL! Don't blame me. Mark started it. LOL! Ain't but a couple of you boneheads addressed the question as asked.:cool2:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Around here we rarely get rain in the summer that isn't accompanied by a thunder storm, so when we do get just a plain ol' rainy day I try to fish it. I usually do fairly well on those days. Most of my non-fishing friends assume I'm nuts to start out in the rain and then sit out in it all day, but oh well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.