FOUNDER MESSAGE TO MEMBERS AND THE BOC STAFF:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    1st: I am not by any means trying to alienate anybody on the BOC. If it was not for the awesome people on the BOC, there would be no BOC. You are all terrific and have made the BOC what it is today, and what it will morph into in the future. Those on the BOC are a special breed of person, and you see it every day.

2nd: Not trying to bust the BOC Staff out. These men and women for the most part like to fly under the radar and simply serve the community. These are the people that fight the close fight each day. They endure an endless amount of negativity and much of their BOC experience involves dealing with the unsavory, angry, and the just plain nutty under belly of the WWW. Some have been on Staff for a long time, and have seen many highs and lows. It amazes me all the time on what they can do, day in and day out.

I have seen companies approach members of the staff and try to buy them off the BOC. One offer was for $50 thousand annually, that is just how good they are. I have seen popular members leave the BOC and try to sway them away. I have seen their loyalty to us tested where many would bite the temptation to leave.

I am thankful for the members, and make it my duty, “Strong Word I Know, Army Thing” to do right daily.

But the Staff, you would be hard pressed to buy a team like this. Yes, you could buy the talent, but not the heart.

Thanks guys, you know I appreciate you!

Merry X-Mas!

Ole Fat Boy

2. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thanks Paul and all the staff for the great work keeping this site the best on the internet. I am in for the long run.:006:

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Cheers to ya Paul and the BOC staff.:worship: Appreciate all you do. Best site on the net!!! Period!! :big_smile:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I for one really appericate everything that you all do. Why anyone would want to go anywhere else is behind me. God Bless You all and Merry Christmas.

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    There is no other place to be even fer us crazies boss:big_smileI have to admitt I could never do the job yer mods do and I realey appreciate having this site THANK YOU ALL! Oh yeah I think I am in it fer the long run too:eek:oooh::crazy::roll_eyes::cool2:(LOL)

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks for posting all, they will really enjoy the positive support! :wink:

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    a thank you is not much but its best i can do you guys and gals do one he!! of a job thank you and im hear for life or till paul is sick of me lol merry christmas yall and i love every one of ya im very thankfull you are all in my life

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would like to say thank you to all the staff. I think I have had the opportunity good or bad to have or get to talk to almost all of them:big_smile: All joking aside, you all do a terrific job, and aren't recognized enough for your time and efforts with everything you do to make this such an enjoyable place every day of the year! I want to wish you all and your families a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years!! rollo

9. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I raise my glass to the staff!! er I mean my can. :big_smile:

11. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Thanks to Paul and all the staff for your hard work at making this the best site on the internet. :0a31: Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you and all of the BOC and all of your families.

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Much appreciation to the staff for a great job keeping this board tidy and running. No other web site like this exsist. This club is one of a kind and am happy to be apart.

13. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    i have been a part of the boc and staff, i fully understand the magnitude of your post.
    the BOC is a great place and hat's off to whistler, dademoss and the whole gang for there efforts to keep it all flowing smoothly.

14. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I love the boc,no one can change my mind,its simply the best,thanks to everyone for what that they do,and everyone who is a boc member,I aint going no where, im here till my pc dies or i do,all i can say is thank you all..

15. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Paul Thank You!!! I Love the BOC.And the Staff Well there the BOMB.Great Folks and We would be Hard Pressed to find any Better.LONG Live the BOC!!!! I Also am here for the long run,That is unless Postbeetle,BG,Or Catfish Kenny get me in Trouble Again (Them be some Bad Dudes) and I have to go stand in the corner for a Time Out !!! LOL,J.D.

16. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You Guys do a fantastic job.

I hope each and everyone of you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year.

May God Bless You All.

Oh No

17. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    thank you and merry christmas paul ,the staff and all BOC members absolutely the best site no one could change my mind about that

18. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Thank you all for a job well done. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

19. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Many thanks to Paul and all of the staff!

Especially Whistler (even though he did'nt use the avatar I made him). :big_smile:

20. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Merry Christmas and thank you to Paul and the staff! :big_smile: :cool2: