found out where my fish went

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Sep 19, 2009.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My neighbor has been bugging me for the last couple years to tell him where I fish...And this is the exact reason I dont tell anybody.

As most of you know, I have had a terible year, cant catch a flathead in my main hole, and have seen people trotlining it to death for the first time.

Well I talked to my neighbor tonight, he asked how the fishing was going, I said it sucked!!!!

He said we caught them all probably?????

I asked him what he was talking about, he said he saw me load my truck up to go fishing back in may, and followed me to my spot.

Come to find out his friend has a boat, and they were the ones trotlining my hole, and to make matters worse, he told me about all the money they made selling them to paylakes:angry::angry::angry:

I said a few choice words and walked away.

Mellon and myself will be fishing this hole again in the morning, just to see again if they caught them all.

And to think I turned all those big fish loose last year, just so someone could trotline them and sell them:angry:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That would piss me off to Jack. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Its what CatfishRescue.com is all about.

CPR seems futile at times, until we fix the root cause.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Now Jack. Ya should have takein him by the hand offered him a cold beverage and explained the errors of his ways. "NOT" Ya shoulda kicked him in his nether regions, smacked him up side the head,found his trotline stuff and cut it all up! There,I feel better now. :cool2:

5. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    wow. just wow jack, im sorry that somebody would be that big of a piece to do that to you. I probaly would of laid him out.:angry:

6. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    thanks for the website, i signed up

7. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    i've had the same thing happen to me several times. show a friend a fishing spot and he will take a friend there and on it goes til the cycle gets beyond belief. but the following you and selling to a paylake part might have warranted a good a$$ whopping.

8. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Maybe you should put a couple shad under his seat. There's just no excuse for anyone doing that!

9. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    YOU MUST HAVE GONE TO THE SAME SCHOOL I DID. THAT PERSON WOULD HAVE SOME OF THE WORST LUCK ANY HUMAN GOOD STAND.:wink::eek:oooh::crazy::smile2:

10. maxx4

maxx4 New Member

State:
    ohio
    and you let him walk away. better man than I

11. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Jack from what i have seen on here ,you are a smart man ,an i believe you are in the planning stages now for some pay back to your former buddyy .Like i said to being i think u r a smart man an will not tell everyone in the open thread what happened to your neighbor in the long run for him betraying you

12. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i say we all find out what paylakes they sold the fish to and turn them in for selling illegally. cuz i bet they dont have a commercial license, that and we should go drain their lakes:eek:oooh:

13. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    what a f@#%#@g piece of f@#$^!g garbage that sorry excuse for a human being is. unreal what some people will do and then brag about like they did something great.

14. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I know how you feel Jack that's for darn sure.

15. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    I'm a very easy person to get along with, but I can get extremely evil, real fast.

Go about it smart Jack. No whitnesses.

16. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Sorry to hear that Jack.:angry: With friends like that who needs enemies.:wink: I think that like some of the others have said, That guy would have a streak of bad luck ahead of him.:wink:

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am happy to report he did not get them all, I lost a hug fish because my 25-lb test line broke again, the fish hit so hard it pulled my rod and rod holder in the water...Melllon caught a 21-lb flathead...I am not going to jail over this guy, but something will be done

18. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    that sucks that you had your line broken but congrats to mellon for getting a 21lb.:big_smile:

19. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I thought you were staying? I think you made the right decision to pack it in soon after I did.

20. mbill

mbill New Member

State:
    Midvale Ohio
    I really dnt know what to say about that Jack that hasn't been said already.
    But I am glad to hear that you had some luck there after all. Maybe you'll get the one that got away.
    Best of luck :big_smile: