Forum time

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fat_fish55, Aug 26, 2006.

1. fat_fish55

fat_fish55 New Member

State:
    illinois
    not that it probably matters but i noticed the time on the forum is wrong

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Yep, I noticed the same thing.
    Interesting that its not off in a 30 or 60 minute increment.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    LOL, glad y'all cleared that up for me. I thought my computer was losing time. Thanks.

4. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Forget the time, are we going fishing tonight? :tounge_out:

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    It Is???:amazed: ...I think it's DeerHunter01's weekend to keep it wound up:sad_2a: ...LOL...I better go have a word with that boy!:baffle: ...LMAO:go:

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Headin out in a few Eric. Really too hot to fish, but have a family of friends out there that want me to come out. Saw them last night. They have 6 boys with them including their own and are pulling them on a tube behind their boat. I have known them for years and the man was the brother to a true friend of mine that passed away 6 years ago, plus we work together, so I called them a few ago and he said there wasn't anyone at the lake again, as it was last night, so I'm headin out in a few to visit with them, ride the boat, and just relax.

I set up my huge tent today that hadn't been set up in 4 years. I got it waterproofed and told Mom if anyone from the races slept in it tonight to be sure and get some money from them. LOL. She said, I'll get the shotgun after them.............Oh well, I tried, poor soul, hope she don't catch anyone sneaking in my tent. LOL.

Think I got some more sun, I'm not suppose to have, while putting up the tent. I'm beginning to look like my Dad. BHH.

Take care and hope the water and weather cools down.