Forum Information Link

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by roh1961, Jan 23, 2006.

1. roh1961

roh1961 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I think that I used to be able to click my avatar or linked user name and be able to see the option of checking my previous threads or posts. Maybe it was in User CP (control panel) where my profile was listed. I only know that now I have to go to Members List and track down my username to get to my profile showing my previous threads or posts. Is it going to stay like this. I think it was a lot easier to check before. Well, just my opinion.

2. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Randy,
    Maybe I misunderstand your post, but if you click the profile name of a member, you get the option of "find all posts by", which pulls up a list all a members posts in reverse chronological order(newest first).

3. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    just go to quick links at the top of the page and go down to my profile then click find all post by roh1961:0a26:

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    roh1961,

Now all you have to do is click on "User CP", top left of every page.
    All recent unread threads that you have posted in is shown in bold.

To see all threads that you have posted in, on the left side of the page click "List Subscriptions".

5. roh1961

roh1961 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I was trying the avitar at the heading of the pages. The avatar and name work fine inside a post. I guess I thought the avatars were the same and linked to the same profile page, although IMHO it would be good if they were. With a head like that I need all the help I can get, LOL