Forum help

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by matt22va, Aug 6, 2009.

1. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    Can someone help me out with the mojo power and reputation stuff? Can you give this away and stuff like that. I know you can give rep and take rep but I have no idea how. I know nothing of the mojo thing.

2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    You can give reps for articles you like or something you have read you liked, or agree with. And vice versa on the threads you post. if they like your post or agee with it, or have something in common they can rep you. I allways scratch a persons back if they scratch mine. The more reps you recieve, the bigger your Mojo number is.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009

3. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    So what is it for? I've seen it and even used it, but is there something it is used for?

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt in your post you will see a little star in the upper right hand corner, in the grey line, beside the number 1 .This is the Rep/Mojo button. You can use it any time, you agree or like a post. Someone may comment on something that means alot to you and etc. You can check your user cp to see reps you have given and received. Check your user cp I will give you some for a good question. Thanks and I hope this helps.

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Matt, mojo/rep, same thing. It used to be known as reputation, now it's mojo juice. :smile2:

If you click on the little star above someone's post, as Mickey said, you'll be able to add reputation/mojo to THEM, for a certain post. You can also leave a comment, and the comments are the best part IMO.

To check on your OWN mojo and comments, click on "User CP" in the top navy blue/black bar.

6. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    Very good post.I did not know this either.Thanks for sharing