Fort Cobb Fishing Today.

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Southern Woman, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Southern Woman

Southern Woman New Member

State:
    Texas
    :big_smile: Husband rigrunner and son-in-law Robbie went catfishing today and caught some two pound, a three pound and several one and a half pound cats for a total of fourteen. They fished close to a brush pile using CJ's stink bait. There is a reason for calling it stink bait! They were out for three hours, came in sunburned but with enough fish for a fish fry on Sunday for our family here at the lake house.

Attached Files:

2. KATTERMAN

KATTERMAN New Member

State:
    OKLA
    congrats to the yall making me want to go catch some good eaters

3. harley5247

harley5247 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    That's a good looking mess of fish

4. LazyBum

LazyBum New Member

State:
    East Tulsa, Okl
    Nice haul! I'm sure they'll make out for a nice table fare

5. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    congrats on the fish

6. riverratokie

riverratokie New Member

State:
    Collinsville Oklahoma
    Hey Betty im gonna be at Fort Cobb next weekend. Do you know any good spots i could fish from the bank? Bringin the wifes car and cant pull the boat:sad2:

7. Southern Woman

Southern Woman New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yeh Danny...Lemon Point area , end of highway 1250, is pretty good from the shore. It helps to chum it first. We have a lake house near there but will be down at Lake Texoma for granddaughter's wedding that weekend. Also Oney Dock at the end of highway 1240 has some good fishing. Good luck.

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    my dad jsut got back from cobb..they caught over 500 lbs of blues fishing all week using just 15 jugs and cut shad...i was supposed to get to go..wish i could have