Forsberg in Nashville

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by sal_jr, Feb 19, 2007.

1. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Ok... so what do you think out there.

Nashville is one hell of a team. They were one hell of a team without Forsberg and now they are drumming to be one of Detroit's biggest rivalries with 4 matchups between now and the end of the season and by picking up Forsberg, who has a bad bad reputation around Hockeytown from his days with Colorado.

When we played Philly recently he handed us our butts on a platter. As a force in Nashville, Im sure he's going to give us trouble, unless we can bring back a good enforcer or two before the ever-looming deadline.

Boy oh boy... nashville is looking better by the day!

(and for the record, as a detroit fan that REALLY sucks)

-Sal

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I watched Forsberg play about a week ago with Philadelphia vs. Pittsburgh and he looked like the old Forsberg from his glory days. If he can get the foot problem behind him Nashville will benefit big time from having him in their lineup!

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Sal - What does Woody Allen think about the Forsberg thing? I see you were asking him in the avatar photo!:big_smile:

4. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Like every other topic, Woody just walks off muttering nonsense into his hands.

LOL

Hey- OTHER BIG NEWS---

There is a rumor that by the trade deadline, detroit will get rid of Pavel Datsyuk.

This news breaks my heart. That guy is unbelievable. I'd hate to have to root against him. I may have to become a fan of TWO teams if he goes elsewhere.