Forgive and forget....

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by AwShucks, Jan 9, 2007.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    With that said, I am extremely happy that another college football season has passed. I remember the triumphs and the trajedy's. And, I didn't learn a darn thing from last season as I will once again cheer my Sooners in 2007. Congrats to Florida, condolences to the Ohio brothers who bubble was busted like Oklahoma's...a couple of times now. Congrats to the Idaho bothers and condolences once again to Texas. It is college football, it is terrible, but dont we love it.

2. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats New Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Well said Lawrence! Looking forward to next year!

3. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    It was a good season. But, spring practice is only three months away!

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Ya'll talkin bout that foolsball game again?

5. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Yeah, I can't wait till next year already. Love the college game.

6. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Only 7 and a half months till kick off:confused2: :confused2: :confused2: .

7. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    When is Adrian Peterson going to announce?

8. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    i think he'll go, he has no reason to stay and risk getting hurt. like matt leinert who stayed an extra year, and lost alot of money and wound up getting picked later in the draft then he would have if he left his JR. year

9. barney leonard

barney leonard New Member

State:
    Mannford,OK
    Adrian is going to make his announcement at the end of the week according to the local sports radio show.

10. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Yea, can't wait. Mountaineers have a good shot at an excellent season next year. Ranked 10 now, was 5 last year, but look to be better than ever next year if their D improves as expected.

11. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm not going to talk any smack whatsoever but I don't think WVU will even win their division next year. They were pretty poor agains USF which isnt exactly what I would call a powerhouse.

12. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Your right, they did suck against USF, but they've also won the Big East like 4 or 5 years in a row, until this year. Big East teams were tougher this year too. 4-0 in bowl games. I think Louisville would of put up a bigger fight against Florida than OSU did. I'm not saying WVU will run the table, but I do think they'll be better next year. Of course they'll have a tougher schedule too. I think USF was a fluke, like many people believe Gators beating OSU, or Auburn beating the Gators. I'll just hope for the best.