Forcast

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Has any heard the long range forcast for this weekend. Someone told me that might be calling for snow on saturday:confused2:. That sucks if it does. Now will it be worth my time and gas money to come down to Warsaw and try this weekend?

Tom

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    yes i would come down if ya got the money tom with this warm rain we had a couple cold nights not gonna hurt much ..

Id like to see ya and your family have some fun again together !!!!!

if ya cant make it no worries brother its just gonna get better from here on out ...

and if you like crappie and white bass fishin they will be going gonzo in the upper end of the creeks where the water is comming in on the gravel bars .

everytime it rains the white bass go nuts way up in the creeks ya can catch them all day long ,, until the water settles and goes back down ,, then they move out .

so dont forget a crappie rod or 2 :wink:

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
  4. CATMAN1979

CATMAN1979 New Member

State:
    WARSAW MO
    Well im still planing on coming up. Are you going to be around Scott or is it still to early to tell. If you are around we need to go find some of them snagging season elusive blues. :wink:

5. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    i hope to come down chris im ready to catch some more blue cats ya cant catch during snagging season :wink::roll_eyes: lmao

ill call when i get down see ya buddy ..

6. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What's the water temp up to after all this rain? I'll be down on the LOZ next wknd but I'm not for sure where just yet.

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Dont know what the temp is after the rain. But last weekend it was 54 to 56 deg.

Tom

8. jctiger

jctiger New Member

State:
    Grain Valley Missouri
    Calling for a big snow storm in the KC area,4-8 inches
    Friday night-Saturday:eek:oooh:.But we will see,hard to believe.

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Channel 5 here just said 3 to 6 in KC area. 6 to 10 up thru Clinton. It is not looking good Tom. Rain starting tonight. Lows in the 20s Sat. and Sun. morning.

10. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, I'm pretty hardcore about fishing so I guess I'll bring the snow shovel for the front of the boat when I'm out there in it. Don't let the crappy weather keep you in, get out there and dress warm! Chris

11. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    kmbc 9 said 8 to 12 for warrensburg :sad2: See you headed south be back when it melts ,dang got to work .:sad2:

12. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Boy Chris I am hard but I dont know if I am that hard core. Plus I dont think Angle would share her sleeping bag with me:smile2:. I bet she would stay in that sleeping bag if you got one on. Will have to see what the weather does. I hope these weather men are wrong again.
    Tom

13. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just washed her sleeping bag today so she'll be happy. She's just as hardcore as I am when it comes to fishing. I'll post results when I get back on Monday. Chris

14. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    good luck chris you are the MAN !!!!!! braver then me im like tom i would be snuggeling with angel in the sleeping bag :wink:

hope ya get into the big ones buddy !!! take care and be safe my friend :wink:

15. MoJon

MoJon New Member

State:
    NoMo
    Well try to see who all is going to be down there Sunday. Im not sure yet but thinkin of headin down there snaggin Sunday. Thought if I new what kinda boat you all were in I'd say hi. I'll be in a big Xpress with duckhead stickers on the motor. Jon

16. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    If I go down I will be in a 16ft Lowe Olympic Jon with a 40 hp merc. I should have a couple of BOC flags on it also. If I dont make it this weekend because of the weather. I will be down next weekend.
    Tom

17. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    TAKE YOUR SNOW SHOVEL FOR THE RAMP.:sad2: MAN I HATE WINTER ,I HAVE TO WORK SATURDAY BUMMER, MAN I HATE WINTER.:sad2::sad2:

18. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Man I dont even shovel snow at home. To lazy:smile2:. I be danged if I shovel a ramp off. Maybe I will just wait till Chris gets done shoveling it and then us it or just put the truck in 4x4 and go.

Tom

19. MoJon

MoJon New Member

State:
    NoMo
    I will be packin a couple of 5 gallon buckets of SAND!!!!!!!!! If anybody is down there and going to be up at 5am Sunday morning shoot me a PM and i'll give ya my cell ##. Nothing wrong with getting some info on current road conditions down that way. Seems they think its going to do all the snowing late evening Saturday thru early Sunday morning. Im going since it seems to be one of the only decent days next week. Thanks Jon

20. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    well that crazzy guy buddy of mine chris just called and he got down to warsaw this afternoon put his boat in and found shad and is fishin and he allready caught a couple man hes a braver soul then me with this crazzy weather !!!! the guy just aint right :crazy::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

just kidding chris

if he catches some hawgs im gonna kick myself in the butt for not going :sad2::sad2: i supose he has the right to call me a wimp now for sure !!!:smile2::smile2: