For you HOT sauce lovers!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Believer, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
  2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    hey Eric, when you order some, send me a 1/4oz, ok?:wink::smile2:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    did i read right 84.99 sorry, marked down at that from 99 dollars? for one ounce? heck one ounce could dam near dry up while in the mail!!! lol rollo

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thats just right for me ,might last a bit longer than the other stuff

5. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    YOU ARE DA MAN!

6. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    That would make you cry at that price!:eek:oooh:

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I like hot sauce but that is stupid hot.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    and besides that,if it puts blisters on my tongue and throat then I don't need it. Guess that makes me a weakling but that's ok I'll just pass thanks anyway!
    Sister Pat:big_smile:

9. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Maybe we can all pitch in a couple dollars a piece and get us a bottle. It should only take a drop or two at 7.5 million scoville units.

10. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    John, we aint giving that stuff to chef Lou :smile2:
    We asked him how many peppers he put in the pot one time, he said " two Red Savina Habaneros, two regular Habaneros, four Jalapeños, and 5 of them little peppers you said were real hot" :eek:oooh: My nose started running by the third bite, but thats just the way I like it. :big_smile:

11. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    well if its hot going in its going to be hot coming out and thats the way i like it. kinda expensive for my blood though so i think ill just stick to habenaros.

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I love hot sauce, but that is to hot for me. I'll just pass.

13. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

my feelings exactly.:smile2:

14. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Thats way to hot for me.

15. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I like hot sauce with a little heat and a garlic taste. I use to be the macho guy and hurt myself a few times. :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

16. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I eat pepper for the flavor,not the heat.The heat is strictly a by product.I got a Blowtorch around here somewhere if I need the heat.

I love the taste of the little hot "Birds eye"peppers that My family has grown for generations along with,Chipole,Cayenne,Tabasco,Jalapeño,Black and assorted sweet peppers.I like them green,ripe,fresh,preserved in vinegar or dried.I also love them roasted.

I have over 70 bottles of pepper over 10 years old and still aging as I age much of mine like McIlhenny Co.does Tabasco,except longer.

I am rapidly losing my taste with many things,the peppers seem to retain theirs more.Some times I can not taste them or feel any heat from the hottest.Weird!

Speaking of peppers,I must say this.For you pepper abusers,if any are reading this.I don't like you.I have no use for you or your sick,dirty little tricks.I neither go along with nor do I put up with it.To deliberately ruin others meals is stupid,childish and sick.Unfortunately you have been around all of my life.I once had one of you slip a whole 4 oz.container of powdered Cayenne pepper into a stew and then give a plate of it to my 4 year old son."It will make a man of him" he said when I asked what was wrong.It had not make a man out of him as he cried like a baby over it before we were through!Sorry to feel the need to say this,but there always seems to be one at most gatherings.It is unfortunate,but violence is the only cure for this that I have ever seen work.They already know that folks don't want it done,so asking is useless.

You can always add heat like salt but not take it out.As I said I have no use for the macho "BOY" who likes to slip all of the pepper in and ruin it for everyone else.I dump the pot.Why should he have it all?I have already heard most of the threats for doing such,but a few more wont hurt if their are any macho BOYs reading this.I do not dump your pot at your home.I leave.And yes,I have done it up to 3 times with the same macho "BOY".

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

17. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I can buy a lot of Habenaros Sauce for that much.

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    mail me a ten yr. old bottle of them peppers.. i appreciate the hot things like a fine bottle of wine!!! rollo:big_smile:

19. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    You'll be fine as long as you have a gallon of milk close by.

20. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Well now is the time to start putting some away dated and in a dark place.Peppers,vinegar and salt (if you wish) only do best.Shake them up once a year.They start getting better after 2 years,good at 5 and best at 10 years or better.I learned this from my Mobile Alabama dad.

My Georgia Grandmother liked her green to red ripe mixed Birdseye peppers in vinegar and aged for greens as I do.The seed has supposedly been in the family for eternity.Great flavor,but very hot.This Pepper did not die back and made peppers year round at Naples Florida along with Okra.We pile pine straw or leaves over the bush in South Georgia and it comes back out in the spring.My present one is at least 20+ years old.Our ground does not normally freeze and very little when it did a very few times in my 62 year old memory.

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee