For The Ohio Rednecks... Be Proud!! LOL

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Feb 2, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Some of you are gonna be proud, and some of ya disgusted!:smile2: I think I just summed up who is worse the Muskingum Co. rednecks, or the Perry Co. rednecks!:wink: It never occured to me until I fixed er up, and felt a feelin of accompolishment!:roll_eyes: I sat down on the jon earlier to hear a sound that isn't normal for the bathroom:cool2:..LMAO! When I finished business, I saw that I had broke the seat...:smile2: Didn't feel like going to buy a new one this evening, so I fixed it up with some duct tape!:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2: Be Proud Of Me Folks!!! I am not mechanically inclined, but am smart enough to keep from sh*ttin myself!:wink: rollo

Attached Files:

2. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    LMAO Jason. Your weather is going to have to pick up so you can go fishing.:smile2::confused2::eek:oooh:

3. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Did your wife make you clean it before you could take the pictures?

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nope, she didn't know I was gonna take the pictures, and is mad now for that reason:smile2:... I told her, it didn't look too dirty and she outta be lucky I didn't leave a proud floater!:eek:oooh::crazy: rollo

5. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Yep, that will definitely get ya into the elite club of "The Muskingum County Rednecks". We are glad to have ya as a member. lol. Seriously though if ya layered that tape just right it should buy ya a few months before ya need to git a new one.

6. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Come on jason tell the truth! You were tryin to cast the 3 oz egg weight into the toilet wasn't yea? :0a18:

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio

Is that a plate on the sink by the toilet?:eek:oooh: Dont tell me you were eating a sandwich while you were sittin there!!!! Now thats redneck!

8. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Jason .... I thought I taught you better ... this is a time when you use GORILLA GLUE ....... Just make sure you wait until it is dry before using it again ..... OH YES .... be sure and tell your before she uses it ... Garry-

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Don't you wash your dishes in the sink? rollo

:smile2: That plate has a candle on it...LOL.:wink:

10. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wow I really need to go fishing. This story was way too amusing. Get me out of this house!:wink: lol

11. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I guess your a redneck if you toast your bread with a candle while sitting on the throne.:smile2: LMAO:smile2:

12. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    that looks like a pretty crappy job there jason:wink: but make sure the crack is covered, wife cracked our old one and it pinched the snot outa the back of my leg:crazy:

13. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    :smile2::tounge_out::smile2: Ive done the same thing Dave!!

14. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    C'mon Jason. You already told me that's where you stash your beer. Probally dropped a tall boy on it...

15. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    Wait until you pinch your a** with it.Not only will you rip the toilet from the floor theyll be a large hole in the wall also.Better get a new one fast!!!!! Is that discolored water in the toilet are you making homemade prune hootch again????

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I thought homemade vodka was supose to be clear!:smile2: rollo

17. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Shhhhhhhhhh... Don't say vodka or you'll have my younger brother knocking at your door. His favorite mixed with mountain dew...

18. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Us eastern rednecks are darn proud of ya bro....keep up the good work.

-Jim-

19. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    or retape it lol

20. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    hell im so board around here i might have went out to the garage and cut one outta plywood lol