For the music makers here.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by vacatfish, Jul 16, 2007.

1. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    As some know and many don't know i play APA pool i play for a team by the name of Ball busters 11 aka 2 and have interest in having a team theam song made one thats kinda in between country and rock for short we do go by team ball busters.

Something with like a start of a slow leading into a fast drum roll then it fading out into the theam song with something that flows along along with our team name.

I would like to thank any and all for any help or input thats gave.

2. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    hey randy its been a while man! good to see your still here bro!
    about the song im not sure if i would be able to make it with the drum rolls and stuff like that im not sure how to go about doing the lyrics either for that matter lol you would think being a guy writing a song called "ballbusters" would be easy, but my wife wouldnt appreciate it lol sorry honey!!!!!! its a joke :smile2:
    dont get me wrong i can try to make it for yall but there are way better musicians here that would bring more to it than i could.
    :cool2:

3. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Tripy im sure she would understand if we let her know we are talking about pool balls lol.

It don't really have to be drums init slow tune of a six string rolling into somewhat of a faster tune.

As for the start of the wording of it i had something in mind on the idea of when you hear the balls being racked you know the ball busters 2 are back sounding like thunder when they bust the rack we are like a train on a one way track shooting down the table and not looking back.

Just a idea.

If it's done is there anyway that it could be put into a file and emailed to me so i could have it burnt onto a CD.