For SkipEye and the Mrs.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I had a dream the other night, and it was regarding the two of you (I think :eek:oooh:). Same night you posted the neg rep thread Darryl, and I had gotten a PM from Deanna too. I have no idea what this might mean, except that I probably spend WAY too much time on the BOC - but I'm addicted same as everybody else :wink:. Here's how it went.

I was on the BOC browsing around and reading threads. Someone had started one about things you would like to have, or receive as gifts..... and people were posting lists. Deanna's list had three things on it.

1. A three ring - round
    2. A palomar knot (I remember thinking in the dream "Guess she means a necklace styled after a palomar knot?")
    3. So romance me (roll eyes face was inserted here)

That's exactly how it was posted in the dream; make of that what you will :smile2:. Good luck!

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I remember a night once where I forgot I had taken my "heavy" pain pills, and finished off a bottle of Old Crow.
    That was some night, an produced some very unusual dreams.

I aint got nuttin on you & your dreams.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Tom.....I usually have very vivid and COMPLICATED dreams. That was a simple one. Be on the lookout for the one I had this morning, gonna post it on the rambling thread later :wink:.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Skipeye lot of action need to be taken on this dream. Get with it.:big_smile:

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Hope he took his Little pill today.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

:crazy::crazy::crazy: Me thinks something must be up. That doesn't sound at all like Mrs Skipeye. Now I am skeered!!!! What does this weekend hold in store for skippy??????:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    And to think your gonna be with Cuz this weekend. Lord Help you man.
    Just kidding CUZ:roll_eyes:

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Where is Kat-tamer? She's the dream interpreter around these parts. I wanna know what in the world "a three ring - round" is :confused2:. Maybe it has something to do with a circus.......:crazy: