The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have three Abu Garcia reels with power handles for sale for $160.00 shipped. They include a 6500c3, 6600CB and 6600c4. All are in good shape. First come first serve by private message. Paypal only please.

Thanks,

Jason

Abu 3.jpg Abu 2.jpg Abu 1.jpg

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SPAZ182 - still available and I will hold for you until we can connect. I’ve sent you a PM. Let’s see if you can respond to it,

·
Premium Member
10,947 Posts
Jason, I didn’t look far enough to see that you had answered Chad, and sent you a PM. Please disregard.

Tom

·
Premium Member
10,947 Posts
Chad, try to click on Jason’s avatar and see if that opens him pm window. If not or if you have other issues, report it for me here and I will forward it to admin. I will send them a general “check your account” notice right now.

·
Premium Member
10,947 Posts
Chad, Jason, Admin has been notified about the PM problem. Hopefully they can get it up and working soon. If one of you wanted to post an email address in a post here the sale could be taken care of that way. Some don’t like to do that so it is just an option.

Tom

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's working now. Not sure if it was a browser issue or just driven by my own ineptitude due to sleep deprivation, lol. Hard to tell...

Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
293 Posts
Thanks, man!

Received everything on Tuesday. All the reels were in used but great shape. Nothing makes me happier than buying a used reel that has shad scales on it, lol. Couldn't be happier with the quick replies and shipping.

Peace,
Chad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.