For MOM's That Have Past

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, May 9, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :sad2: This is a place to remember ouer MOM's that are not with us anymore on MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!

Just a NOTE.. To let you know i have not forgot you MOM i miss and love you..
    not a day goes by that i dont think about you..

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I lost my Mama January 10TH 1999, I wish you a happy Mothers Mom,wish I could give you another hug and kiss!!:sad2:

3. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Happy Mothers day Mom you are always in my thoughts.

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Good post Dallas!

I lost my mom in 1987. I think of her quite often and always on Mothers Day.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I lost my mother June 30 2006. She is always a part of my thoughts. She is missed every day of every year.

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i lost my mom to cancer march 30 2008 i miss her very much LOVE YOU MOM HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I would like to remember my grandmother, who raised my brother and I, till we were 10 and 12, while my parents worked...

Grandma, I sure miss you and I wish I could lay my head on your shoulder and talk with you again...I would not be who I am were it not for your loving hand and understanding ways. I hope that someday I will be close to the person you were....if you didn't make it in the Pearly Gates, my dear, ain't NONE of us going! You were a Saint! and I thank you too, for all you taiught me about life, love and most of all, bestowing upon me your common sense approach to all that and more! I love you dearly!

What a beautiful thread Dallas, and I know John will make it in here as well, as he lost his mother some years ago.

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Just a NOTE.. To let you know i have not forgot you MOM i miss and love you..
    not a day goes by that i dont think about you..

Momma's been gone for years but seldom do i fish or hunt without her. Daddy always had to work and momma loved the woods and water.

9. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    My mother in-law passed away from cancer 04-05-2003. She was like a second mother to me. I had know her since the day I was born. I miss her so much right now that it hurts.

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Guess I'll have to say Happy Mothers Days twice over.
    One for the one who gave me birth and one for the one who adopted me when I was 4 yrs old.Really do miss them both.
    Like Cher said this is a great Thread.Thanks Dallas .