For Kutter

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Mr Okie, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    So very nice of you to post a list of the top 25 teams Mizzou beats this year. Oh, that's right some of them are too afraid to play Mizzou.:wink:

3. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Why am I even in this conversation, I have never been to any football game and only watch rarely on TV.

Oh, that's right, cause I like to stir up sh!t with Mr Okie.

Here, try this:

What is the difference between OK & KS?
    OK has 3 trees, I know cause I saw them once.:wink:

4. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Hell you ain't no fun...where is Bob....:big_smile: :big_smile:

I will let Mrs Okie pick on you....:crazy: :crazy:

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    COLUMBIA (AP) -- Missouri coach Gary Pinkel, who's replacing several skill players on offense, said the defense had the upper hand in a scrimmage on Thursday.

The Tigers, rebuilding after the departures of Jeremy Maclin, Chase Daniel and Chase Coffman, were "sloppy" overall. Missouri, coming off consecutive 10-win seasons, opens Sept. 5 against Illinois in St. Louis, and the coach said there were too many penalties and sacks.

The Tigers have one more scrimmage next Thursday.

Sophomore quarterback Blaine Gabbert was 14 of 21 for 121 yards and a touchdown, with an 11-yard scoring pass to Danario Alexander. Together, three kickers were 15 for 24 but only 1 for 6 from the 40 and beyond.

6. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    If ya'll haven't noticed the damn Okie is such a jerk. Thought I might set the record straight....... He hardly ever even watches football. He likes to razz because OU is pretty awesome, they say. He is testing to see if someone will take the bait.

7. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Who cares about big 12 football? Seriously........

8. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I could care less about Mizzou this year since Daniels and Coffmann aren't there. Hard to compete wihen you lose that sort of caliber of players.

9. Shutupandfish

Shutupandfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like we have some fair weather fans, Mizzou will be able to compete again. maybe not the last years caliber but no one will want to come and play us.:smile2:

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Sorry to have to hijack this thread in such vicious style but
    GO GATORS, GOOOOOO GATORS, GOOOOOO GATORS GET UP AN GOOOOO lol

11. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Nanner I thought you went to school in Misery...you jumping ship on the home team...:big_smile: :big_smile:

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I lived 21 years in Florida and attended U of F for all of 3 weeks until a nasty knee injury put me to the side line. We didn't have enough money to pay the tuition outright so I was forced to withdrawal and sit out six months before the coach from Culver Stockton called me along with a handfull of my highschool teamates who utimately drug me to this strange an far away place called Canton, Missouri. I got off the airplane In St Louis, Missouri in January 1989 wearing shorts and flip flops. It was probably 20 below zero and I quickly realized I had made a HUGE mistake lmao well obviously I stuck it out, met my wife, fell in love with Missouri and after 6 years in the Carolinas moved backed here for good. Gators were always my first love though but I root for Mizzou if there game has no ramificiations on U of F lol

13. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Mizzou is rebuilding. It would be crazy for me to make a bunch of wild predictions. I do believe that if it is possible Gary Pinkel will put together a good team. I doubt this year will be as good as last year though.

14. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I think Bob is the die hard Mizzou Fan though. Kutter would rather sit n the cave and make booze lol

15. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    So what you are saying is your Bi- :big_smile: :big_smile:

16. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    My first experience on big rivers was catching stripers while attending the University of Tennessee during the Manning and t. Martin era. Getting time on the water during the fall can be tricky.

17. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    That's coming from Someone with a signature such as yours and who wears flowerdy shorts? Lmao

18. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I don't know NANNER, you think Tim can lead the Gators to a BCS Championship??? I mean, they say he can walk on water!! :roll_eyes::smile2::smile2::smile2:

I'm a Big 12 fan, I also like some of the Big 10 schools too..........college football is the best! I hate the NFL,:angry: once they get to the NFL I think they all lose the love of the game and it all becomes greed, it's all about money and personal agendas.

19. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    And he plays in the SEC conference.....Ohhhhhhhh

20. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Give me one thing wrong about that?

By the way, Andy52 can verify how cold it was last sunday when we went fishing. Not only that, I spent the entire night at the ramp, waiting for daylight and Mark to show up. Visited a bit with 2 sets of campers for a while. (Campers #1 were literally falling down an passing out on the ground drunk. Campers #2 were more the smoking a bit of weed and laying down on the ground and falling asleep, type)
    (There was one more set of campers, but as I got close I could hear & see that they were, ah, privately conversing, while nude. I decided not to join in at their campsite.)

Thus, I spent the night sitting in my fold up chair, watching out over the water, wishing I had brought rods instead of jugs to this fishing trip.

Not 100% sure how cold it got down to, but the forcast was calling for 49 degrees.

It's true, I did fish in the below 70 degree range!!!!!