FOR FISHSTICK

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by puppypal, Nov 2, 2009.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    You have to understand this gail is totally scared of baitcasters! LOL Anywho, Billy AKA came to the WDM gathering and he gave me aq really nice Baitcaster to practice with. Well I just had to snap a shot of me using it for the first time. Had to round up a pole and switch a couple things out but here it is. And YES I did manage to swing the heck out of it once or twice without making a complete birds nest out of it. Thanks Billy I love your gift!

Attached Files:

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    there ya go!!

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    you go girl lol

4. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Fishstick she did pretty good on the first caste:big_smile: on about the fourth caste I had to show her how to get a bad backlash out with out using a pocket knife:confused2:, turned her clicker on and she did good rest of the day:smile2:. I think we will give it a few more times before we turn the clicker off:wink:

5. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    glen, one thing is for sure. if ya do backlash the reel, so what, it belongs to you. the bearing cap on the right side can be tightened to keep it from backlashing too.

hope ya get a biggun on it girl.

6. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks for all your help Billy. Them, Squirrels best watch out because no doubt i will be practicing in the backyard also > LOL Maybe the birds too should go south we will see