For family members who live North of me.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Nov 15, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have a question for ya,Are you getting snow? I just stepped outside here in Northern Missouri and the wind is blowin and it is cold!!!! Temp stands at 43 but I'm satisfyed that there is a wind chill I'm just curious about your weather! Thanks!:big_smile:

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I'm in eastern PA and I havent (darn, just jinxed myself) seen any snow yet.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well pat I'm not what you call North of you ,I guess more East but so far the wind is blowin ,it's rainin mixed now and then with a flurry,They say were suppose to get 1-2 inches. That isn't much ;but more than I really want. I hate Winter and sure don't like snow. But it is better than ice.Besides I can't work this kind of weather.Have a good one .Stay warm!!

4. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Well Pat I think I am as north as you need.
    My themometer says 39 right now, barely a breeze in the air and no snow on the ground yet.
    I did wake up to about an inch on monday, though it was gone by noon.
    Lakes are starting to freeze, it will be awhile before any ice fishing is done.
    Hope this is what your looking for.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The weather channel said everyone north of me would get snow today so I just was wondering if they were right.This wind is somethin else.My temp now stands at 36.Snow is coming I just don't know when!----------Pat:crazy:

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm no help . LOL
    I'm way south. 48 here at this time. Was bout 70 today. Last snow I saw was 2 years ago. LOL.
    Wind blowing hard right now. Last night few people lost some big trees.

My house has big oak trees all around. wish I had snow and not wind and trees tonight.
    You snow birds, throw another log on the fire and hope for a snow day. :tounge_out:

7. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I'm to the west of you and the wind blew hard today and was pretty cold...kept be from fishing...grrr...or maybe i should say burrrrrrr :)

8. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

We haven't gotten any snow but have about been drowned with all the rain and two tornado watches running at the same time. They are saying the rain will get worse before it gets better I know the wind is bending trees pretty good right now also. 0421 am

9. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    We have had furries here in northern Indiana.
    Bill