For DannyfromIndy

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, May 21, 2009.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Here is the reel I promised.. Who knew it would be so easy to fix.. I wont swear that it will bring in a 50 pound hawg but I beleive its in full working order now.. The only thing missing is the shiney plastic crome piece on the bottom. but other then that shes good to go...

3500 "HELIUS" Runner
    One Way Clutch
    3 Ball Bearings
    Gear Ratio 5.14:1

Even has the price tag on the back still.. I hope it helps you out.. I know the bell on your other is on the fritz...

Attached Files:

2. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    As i said today when i seen ya. I greatly appreciate the gift. This is the kind of brotherhood that makes me proud to be a member. You are a stand-up guy and it is seen through this gesture of kindness.

Thank you agian,
    Danny

3. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    No problem... But dont say that to much.. They will think Im a nice guy or something..

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Shane,
    We all know that under that rough, tough, macho exterior there is a good guy.
    That is an awesome looking blue in your avatar. Who put you on that bad boy?:wink:
    ...W

5. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I was canoeing down White Lick Creek and just happened to see that monster and caught him on a jig with my crappie pole.. He weighed 82 pounds!!!

Ok, You did!! Are ya happy.. Thank you again for that trip... I had a blast!!

6. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hahahahaha shane you ever been in a canoe:smile2: