For all you star wars fans out there

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
  2. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I can't see how two highschoolers pulled tha toff. Tech is amazing.

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i know it is, stuff that is possible for today is amazing, u can do a lot with minimal staff and equipment these days

4. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Wow. They did a really good job !!! Wonder if they sent it off to Lucas heh

5. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    ha, Both of them were weak, while they were struggling over the lone light saber i would have fryed them both with Force lightning, i do give credit to the 3rd for leting his enemies destroy one another, but each was only focused with the kill, Jedi are so intertaining to watch, they are so weak!

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    if jedi are so weak then why are they the peace keepers of the galaxy?? huh, answer me that. ya, swhat i thought

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Now those kids had it going on. The last one was the smartest though.:cool2:

8. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    thats awesome YES young jedi fighters they be. much to learn. the force is strong in the last one.

9. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    that was cool. i really like the trick with the dark kid spinning the saber around at the last moment so the jedi would impale himself. light is right, may the force be with you.

10. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good effects for ameteurs, but I don't remember them rolling on the floor in the movie..lol

11. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thats cuz they didnt, i dont think they meant for it to be like the movie, just somethin for themselves to do to pass the time... or maybe just way to much time on their hands

12. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    if Jedi are so strong why cat they kill of us sith?...HUH? yeah thats what i thought!

13. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    yeah, lol, that's probably it

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    what do u mean we cant kill sith, obi wan darth maul, anakin and count dooku, windu woulda killed sidious, obi wan beat anakin, luke skywalker beat darth vader, the list goes on but i dont want to get into the games cuz itd be a huge list

15. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    yes but re-examine each kill, obi wan darth maul. obi wan uses his anger at maul killing qui-gon, anakin and count dooku. anakin uses his anger at Dooku's attack on the chancelor and Obi wan to kill him, obi wan beat anakin, obi wan was emotionaly distraught over anakins turn to the dark side, luke skywalker beat darth vader, Luke is angry over Vader saying he will turn his sister, the only one ill give you is Windu and sidious, but each time those jedi defeated a sith they broke their code and gave in to emotion, which Jedi are not supposed to do or even feel....so did these jedi beat sith? yes but only by betraying the code they swore their lives too. and so i say again, When a Jedi holds to the Jedi Code he is weak because he dosnt use the strongest weapon any living being has, its emotion.

16. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ok then heres a question, why cant the sith destroy the jedi if theyre so much stronger, the truth is that the sith and jedi are equal in power, this is true cuz they havent destroyed one or the other yet

17. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    and ill admit u have a point in the killings, but were they sith to begin with? no they were jedi, those jedi got their power by training and meditation, quigon jin's death is explinable, he was a jedi consular, a jedi who focuses on force trainin and not combat, obi wan is a jedi guardian, a combat focused jedi.

let move now to anakin and dooku, even though he did use his anger he probably would have won to begin with, dooku was old and full of flaws anakin just didnt exploit them like a sith would, anakin was old and of course the chosen one of course he wins.

not to obi wan and anakin, obi wan was a jedi master, a great one who i beleive is as powerful as windu, anakin was not a master only a jedi knight who was years behind on training, he was too sure of himself and overestimated himself causing him the loss. plus there isnt really proof of him being emotionally distraught

the only one I will give YOU is luke and vader, even though vader was old and scarred and mostly machine he was still the chosen one and did bring balance to the force, but luke was his offspring and stong in the force also, he was the main jedi master and a jedi guardian (vader also jedi master) he was younger and could probably last longer physycally.

those are my points and like i said the sith and jedi are equal in every way almost, except how they use and gain their powers

18. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    you are right that sith and Jedi are equal in power, but being a sith im going to feel my traditions are stronger,

but there are a few problems with your post, first off there are many sith who didnt start as Jedi, Palpatine, Maul, Bandon just to name a few.

Secondly after the jedi think they have defeated the sith they all technicialy become consulars, this is because their focus is no longer on combat, (no need any more they only enemy to weild lightsabers is gone), so they instead move to defending against blasters (the only threat they still see) and focusing on the force.

ok, i will give you that in my opinion Obi wan was a powerful as windu, in the force but not with a saber, windu was the jedi combat master, secondly there were only two Jedi Anakin did not defeat as a knight in training, windu and Yoda, he has defeated Obi wan before. and after obi wan defeats anakin he starts crying and yelling at him for his betrayl, theres the emotion.

and you are right on the money with Luke and Vader, luke was younger and had more stamania, but if both were in their prime vader was better with a saber

and anakin did bring balance to the force, he made it so there were Two Jedi (obi wan and Yoda) and two sith.

pm me some time if you want to have some in depth Star wars discussions, maybe i could tell you about how Palpatine trained maul.

19. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    man, I liked the movies and all, but you guys are waaaaayyy too into it heheh

20. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    and the reason that the sith cant destroy the Jedi in the first three films is that there are only two Sith at a time, a master and an apprentece, but look how many Jedi there are. hundreds apon hundreds, that would be the equvilent of taking a U.S. special forces ranger and droping him in to a cave with a tousand terrorists, you are doomed to fail against those odds, and they cant do it in the last 3 cuz they cant find em

(note this in no way refelcts the armed forces of the united states of america)