For all you noodlers

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dave L, May 1, 2008.

1. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    This was just sent to me from a friend of mine.
    Be careful, very careful.:big_smile:

For all those crazy guys who go 'noodling' for catfish and stick their arms down the fish's throat!! This would really be 'all the catfish you can eat.'
    Each year, a few people will be drowned mysteriously in Huadu's Furong Reservoir. It was not until recently when the son of a certain official went swimming in the reservoir with his friend and were drowned that the secret was unravelled!
    It's a 3 metre long man-eating catfish whose head alone is 1 metre wide! After cutting up the catfish people were surprised to find the remains of a man inside!
    Because this was a huge incident, and the local government was afraid of the impact on local tourism, they imposed an embargo on the news, but people came away with these pictures taken on their cell phones of the man-eating fish!
    Swimming in the reservoir is now forbidden because it is feared another similar man-eating catfish is still lurking in the waters

Attached Files:

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thank you for sharing this with us thats some pretty crazy stuff right there that fish is pleny of big enough to eat someone for sure, I wait hate to reach my hand under there and grab ahold of that thing, I believe I will just stick with my way of fishing with a rod and reel.

3. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    wow is all i have to say

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well they eat anything over there,lol looks liek nature is getting revenge.:wink:

5. SweetSymphony672

SweetSymphony672 New Member

State:
    England

Gosh!

And that's all I can say as well, that's one big fish!:crazy:

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    idk i cant really see the pictures.. i can make them out kinda but not enough to tell detail

7. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Click the image to enlarge.

8. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    click on the pic, wil....:wink:

9. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Jinks, ditto, ha ha I beat ya to it.:big_smile:

10. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
  11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Griz I know if that was a catfish you would have been after him

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya thats what i was thinking.. finally figured out how to enlarge the pics and it does look more lke a whale shark to me

13. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    yep, definayely a whale shark, and they get really big!!! that is a magnificent creature. 2 guys from work were fishing about 50 miles off shore @ the gulf coast & saw one. he came all the way up to the boat & one of these guys was petting his head while sitting on the motor. He has a 24ft el pescador boat, and when the fish went to leave, his head was past the bow & tail was still coming around the back of the boat!!!!!

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yup,Whale shark was the first thing I thought when I saw pic#1,Thanks for enlightening Dave:wink:Griz:smile2:

15. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    probably killed it for its gallbladder.:angry:

ya now that i herd whale shark it does ring a bell. i didnt look real close first time.