For all you lard butt fast food junkies

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Nobody Special, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Here's a site that lists the nutritional information of the menu items at the most popular fast food places.

http://www.fatcalories.com/

2. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    This is an interesting post! It is amazing how bad that stuff is for you. But its SOOOO good!:) I try to stay away from fast food most of the time cuz it is so bad, but as a college kid Im on the go a lot so I end up eating a fair amount of it. Oh well, you gotta die somehow dont ya?:sad:

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Gee, thanks Grumpy, don't think I'm gonna be eating out anytime soon.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    "For all you lard butt fast food junkies" Hey, thanks for thinking about me, LMAO.

5. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    Hard not to eat fast food sometimes, but I try to hit a subshop if possible.

6. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    Thanks Grumpy...maybe thats why I don't like fast food.

7. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey Grumpy, you should have been a doctor. You sound just like my doctor when he kinda called me a lard butt after I got on the scale during a recent check up. I never ate much fast food, but I guess all the beer I drink tends to pack on the pounds after a while......mmmmm, beer....I gotta check the fridge....be back later.

8. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    The way this thread was titled, I thought maybe it was a fast food coupon giveaway. :crying:

9. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    I been watching what I eat for a while now since they got me on blood pressure and cholestorl pills never really been a big fan of fast food anyways but I still find it amazing how much garbage is in that stuff.

10. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Thanks Grumpy! I always thought having a fiesta bowl salad from Taco Bell for lunch was healthy but not anymore.Ain't nothing healthy about a 700 calorie SALAD.

11. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ
    thanks alot for the info And I just got back from micky d

12. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    You know how to hurt a guy!! I went on a diet beginning in January...and have lost 36 lb. I eat out once a week...and I saw that my two favorites...Arby's and Subway...were no better than the rest of them when it comes to calories and fat and all that tasty stuff. :conc-big:

13. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    On the way to Kentucky this September, let's all meet at Burger King and have a double whopper with cheese and extra onions, fries and a coke. To bad we don't have one around here close. Would have to drive 50 miles just to get one.

14. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks Grumpy for allowing us to see the light!:cry-big:

15. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Has anyone seen the movie Super Size Me, its a very good movie. It will really open yours eyes about eating fast food.

chris

16. Buknasty

Buknasty New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I eat Taco Bell 5 out of 7 days a week!
    Thanks for the info, but I don't think it will keep me from their delicious food, and why not eat it when it's half price? right???

17. QuincyFisher

QuincyFisher New Member

State:
    Quincy,Illinois
    I know exactly where your coming from Buknasty being the past prodigy of the Taco Bell in Quincy.

18. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Lets see, most of the time I have a 6" Wheat w/turkey,lettuce, onion, greenpepper, jalapeno's, and a squirt of mayo for lunch. Wife and daughter work there and I get my wifes for free. Hard to beat that deal. Two of my buds only eat balanced meals, one is sick four times more than I am, the other one is 90 lbs overweight. I am right on what I should weigh. So think I will just keep on the way I am going. I love pretzels also and eat them almost daily.

19. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats why I dont eat fast food.

20. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    I try to maintain a healthy diet and stay in shape. I excerisise about 5 days a week. When our unit has the phyical fitness test, I run 3 miles in about 22 minutes, 17 pull up and 100 crunches in 2 minutes, most of the time i get done a little before 2 minutes. Excerise is very healthy for your body, my grandfather walks every day atleast a mile or so and he is 84 years old. If i dont excerise, I begin to feel bad and people's immune system will also weaken.

chris