For All Fishermen

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by IL_CATFISH, Aug 11, 2006.

1. IL_CATFISH

IL_CATFISH New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have been noticing some disturbing threads lately. I just wanted to go on record saying that I dont care how you fish or what you are fishing for, as long as you're doing it legally then I am proud to call you a brother and would be more than happy to share a boat with ya anytime.

United we stand, divided we fall.......And I think all of you know what i'm talking about

You can never have too much brotherly love.

2. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I agree. I do any and every kind of fishing I can.

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Well yeah I was told early on to look around this was a sportsmans site.

4. IL_CATFISH

IL_CATFISH New Member

State:
    Illinois
    you must have missed those threads that i referenced in my first post.

5. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I missed them, but trust me they aren't the first and won't be the last.:crazy:

6. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Fishing is Fishing. I went Bluegill fishing last night for catfish bait and got into some crappie. I had as much fun catching 'bait' as I will actually using the bait. if I got a line wet then I got a smile on my face.

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I totally agree,fishing for fish is fun period no matter what they are,if their biting fast and hard it's grat fun!---------pk powell:lol:

8. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    I must have missed these "disturbing threads" you are talking about. Can you be specific? :0a28:

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I agree with you brother I have made up my mind to try to get along with every one :big_smile: I may not agree with aii the metheds but as long as its leagle and its your cup of tea have fun for we are the BOC:big_smile:

10. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    Now this is the way we should be, unlike that other thread where so called sportsmen keep venting and stirring crap. I agree with IL CATFISH in the first post of this thread.

11. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Right on Bro!! Enjoy the diversity fishing has to offer, trotline for cats one day, jig a brushpile for crappie the next..........as the old saying goes, variety is the spice of life and fish offers that!!

12. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I thought the purpose of most things was to offer advice and opinions to others in order to help out those who need it... I am aware of the post you speak of and i understand venting is not what this site is ment for but sometimes it all a person has at that point in time... We are a group or shall i say a team... If one of us falls we must act quickly to pick them up. Not question there mind set or there ability to be a great person... ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.... Dont forget to give your Brothers a helping hand....

13. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I try to be nice to everyone on here, but as long as there is more than one person in this world people will have different opinions. What is important is offering the opinions with respect and not making personal attacks.

14. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    see in knowed you were a bad apple:big_smile:

15. mandisue13

mandisue13 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    I agree. That one certain thread was waaay outa hand....and I ended up being called a few names by the person that started the thread....then it got pulled right after that....
    does it hurt my feelings??? not one bit...wanna know why????? I am not going to let something like that coming from someone like that bother me.

The BOC is suppose to be here for us to trade information, learn new things and meet people that share the same intrests...Catfishing! We can all agree to disagree or we can all get along....many times we are asked for our "opinions" and we offer them only to be retaliated against for giving an opinion that the asker did not want. I love this site and I will continue to be here....and will in the future ignore certain posts made by those who feel the need to start a fight because of their insecurity. Thank you to all those who respect others and start threads like this! I love this site!:lol:

16. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    I like this, this is the way we all should be toward each other. Now lets all go catch some BASS.lol