For 2007

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Dec 31, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    In the coming year we all need to get as many members as possible to join us . To do this we can contact Paul aka Catfishcommando for cards also a few years back there was a poster when you get the chance talk up the BOC and take the time to explain a gathering to a friend if you have not been to one go and then explain it . But lets try to double our membership this year

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks Richard! I will get some of those cards! I'm glad to see you make a post. I was worried about you after that post you made about a week ago saying you were leaving! Hope everything is well and look forward to reading your posts for a long time to come! Happy New Year!

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Had to clean out my mind but like I said I am back now so watch out ga membership will grow this year and be bigger then all of you at next national

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Whew Sorta Had Me Wondering also! Glad Your Back My FRIEND.Onwards and Upwards BOC.In 2007.J.D.
    :still_dreaming: :still_dreaming: :still_dreaming: :0a24: :0a24: :0a24: :worship: :worship: :0a31: :0a31: :0a31: