Football team to the state championships

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by stinkbaitman, Nov 4, 2007.

1. stinkbaitman

stinkbaitman New Member

State:
    south dakota
    man the third round of the playoffs was a great game for our 9-man football team. in the third quarter we was down 26-0 but we came back in the fourth quarter and won 27-26. it was a great come back. everyone was goin nuts when the clock ran out.now we have to play a team we already beat for the state championship this friday.:big_smile:

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Cool! Hope they win. Our team just wrapped up another perfect 10-0 season to win district champs. I'm hoping they make it to the dome again this year, but win this time. Those big city private schools that actively recruit players are tough, but I think we have a good chance this year to win state champs because every game so far has been a complete slaughter. Keeping fingers crossed.

3. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey, we already had State Champs once, we'll have another this year. I hear that this team is better than the team that won state a few years ago.
    I too hope that they win.

I have a friend that has 2 seniors on this football team. The game will be played the Friday after Thanksgiving. She took off work for a couple weeks this summer when her father was in the hospital dying, so her work has already told her that she can't take off for the championship game if they make it. She started putting in applications for a new job this week.:wink: