Foodsaver and Justin New PB for Justin

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by foodsaver, Aug 15, 2007.

1. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Took a friend of mine from work with me last night for a little night time cat chasin'. We did pretty good on skipjacks and shrimp. We caught more then 20 fish but only a couple of good fish. Justin got his personal best (hall of famer???) a 35 lb bruiser that was not happy to see the boat at all. We caught 3 between 15 and 20 and a couple that were around 10 lbs and then quite a few smaller fish (i found that suprising usually they don't get the hooks in their mouth if they are smaller then 7 or 8 lbs). All told it was a fun trip with good company and when its hot like it has been thats the only way to do it I bet it was in the 80's.

2. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    here are the pictures

Attached Files:

3. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Way ta go Craig, sounds like ya'll had a great time. I know what you mean about the heat. Night fishing is the way to go right now. Thanks for sharing.

4. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    When ya wanna go and catch some with me?

5. Spurhunter

Spurhunter New Member

State:
    TN
    Anytime,you just say the word.....oh were you talking to me??:smile2:

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice fish.

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Now that was a good night of fishing I would say.
    Jim and Judy and myself and my better half are going in about a week so the weather ought to be about right at night.
    Jim think that toon will get crowded at about 2 am with all us sprawled out in the floor trying to sleep.:smile2:

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks for the report and photos Craig! Looks like a real fun night! :big_smile:

9. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee

Hey there bubbakat sorry you got offended on CFF. You are welcome anytime just for the record. I got some spots I can tell yall about when you are getting ready to go if you want. Also we would love to have you at the picnic saturday

10. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Craig, I really do appreciate your offer buddy. Maybe we could go with you some evening that you are free. We sure do want to do some fishing with you soon. Let me know when a good time for you would be. Thanks Craig also for offering to let us know where some good spots are.

Willard, we are going to be so busy catching fish we won't have time to sleep. If we did doze off the blame horn there at the dam would make us jump off in the water.LOL We are so looking forward to that fishing trip with ya'll. We will bring the skips and chicken for bait incase we don't catch any.